CPU
i3
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Can some one please help me unstall osx maverick and in stall windows 8 here is my computer parts if you need to know
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter, 2.4GHz 450Mbps/5GHz 450Mbps, IEEE 802.1a/b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2

CORSAIR CX series CX500 500W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9

GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31000340AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive Bare Drive

Intel Core i3-3240 Ivy Bridge Dual-Core 3.4GHz LGA 1155 55W Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i33240

Can some one please help me unstall osx maverick and in stall windows 8

Easiest way is to use your favorite disk management tool to reformat the drive and then boot the Win8 installer.

But I want to remove it form boot if that is possible because the reason I say that is I boot up my computer and it gets to the apple loading screen and after a while it has a circle with a slash in the middle
(Ø) and i tried everything to fix it so I'm making the switch to windows 8

But I want to remove it form boot if that is possible because the reason I say that is I boot up my computer and it gets to the apple loading screen and after a while it has a circle with a slash in the middle
(Ø) and i tried everything to fix it so I'm making the switch to windows 8
Were you able to successfully install OS X at some time in the past and get to desktop?
Did you then enable trim and later do an update? That is the common cause of that slashed circle at boot - it indicates an unsigned kext or that a signed kext has been altered.

Do you have a TimeMachine backup or a bootable clone to restore from?
Do you still have your UniBeast USB installer?

Were you able to successfully install OS X at some time in the past and get to desktop-yes before it broke
unsigned kext or that a signed kext has been altered- I have a apple kext
Do you have a TimeMachine backup or a bootable clone to restore from-no
Do you still have your UniBeast USB installer-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back