intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello,
i have my hackintosh running for a few months now and probably getting a real mac soon, but i then want to uninstall lion on the machine i have now and install windows 7 on it (so no dual boot, only win7!)
only as nooby as i am i have no idea how to do that...
does anyone has a solution?

kinds regards
sjoerd

hello,
i have my hackintosh running for a few months now and probably getting a real mac soon, but i then want to uninstall lion on the machine i have now and install windows 7 on it (so no dual boot, only win7!)
only as nooby as i am i have no idea how to do that...
does anyone has a solution?

kinds regards
sjoerd

The easiest way to do this is boot with your UniBeast install USB as if you are going to istall Lion. Whenyou get to the first install screen select te Utilities button, then disk utility and select the drive (not the partition), then format the drive FAT32. When you boo the Win7 installer click on the hard drive, then click on the advanced button and the format button - it will format the drive NTFS. When finished it will return to the install screen and you can install as normal for Win7.

ok, so then lion will be removed and i can just install win7?

ok, so then lion will be removed and i can just install win7?

You reformat the drive and Lion is gone. You will never be able to run it again with installing it again.

ok great thanks!
i wil do that
thanks

Orr...you could just use Dalvik's Boot & Nuke ^^ wipe's eeeeverything, military-grade.

What is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back