Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
I've succeeded to Install every version of OSX since Snow Leopard using tonymacx86's methods. When i installed Mavericks i got the post-install error "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport", which i easily solved by booting into -x and installing NullCPUPowerManagement. After reboot the problem was solved.

Now i made the Unibeast USB with Clover with the 10.11 guide, and i can't get to the installation screen beacuse of this same error. I tried with -x, -s, -f. I am using the Inject NVIDIA option. It is the first time i get this error while booting an installer. Please help!
My build:
- ECS G41T-M7
- NVIDIA GeForce 210
Thanks a lot in advance!!

I'm not familiar with your board, but a lot of people have reported that their GeForce 2xx card simply doesn't work with El Capitan. Though, I would try booting with nv_disable=1 and see if you get any farther.

I'm not familiar with your board, but a lot of people have reported that their GeForce 2xx card simply doesn't work with El Capitan. Though, I would try booting with nv_disable=1 and see if you get any farther.
Thank you for the response!No luck with nv_disable=1, still stuck at Missing Bluetooth controller Transport. I also tried by not selecting the "inject nvidia" option from Clover Installer. Any other ideas?
IMG_1873.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm getting the same error before even reaching the install window. Have you found any solution? Please reply asap.

got this problem before in yosemite...thats why i reverted to el capitan now

Hey there, I'm getting the same error before even reaching the install window. Have you found any solution? Please reply asap.
No, i did not. I will try again soon and let you know. Good luck!

I had same problem. It turned out that all of my USB-ports were losing power/being disabled while booting to installer. I got it fixed by putting dsdt with USB patch into my USB-installer.

Try different USB-port for your USB-installer, if you haven't already. Also, have you tried installing Yosemite and update to el capitan directly from mac app store? I got it installed that way without any problems, except none of my USB-ports worked after that :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back