Status
Not open for further replies.
Great and easy guide, everything works well on my set up

Configuration:
P8Z77-V LX
i5 3570K
GTX 770 2GB

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Excellent guide! Looking forward to hearing how the installs went for everyone. My Hackintosh has been up and running for a while now under 10.9. I'd like to upgrade it to 10.10 to stay current but need to research any potential issues first.

Finally I installed Yosemite on my P7P55-DE and 250 GB Kingston SSD, i3, 16 GB ram, GT610 2GB Graphic card :D works like a charm, everything works. I use external soundcard AVID Fast Track Pro Solo. Big thanks for this great work.

Install normally and after it, download the old Multibeat for Maverick 6.2.2 and install sound and net from it! Just do it now!

SOUND ALC 898 WORK PERFECT!

Hi,

Install ALC898 with Multibeats 7.0, Reset... Now not sound, in Prefent of System/Sound/Sound Effects, Select: Internal speakers

In Output Select: Internal speakers

"Guala" Sound Working Perfect!

FOR NOW My problem is not work USB 3.0 ...

SOUND ALC 898 WORK PERFECT!

Hi,

Install ALC898 with Multibeats 7.0, Reset... Now not sound, in Prefent of System/Sound/Sound Effects, Select: Internal speakers

In Output Select: Internal speakers

"Guala" Sound Working Perfect!

FOR NOW My problem is not work USB 3.0 ...

That trick worked for me as well. I also have the same problem with my USB 3.0 not working.

First of all, many thanks to everyone at tonymacx86. The dedication you guys show is truly awesome and much appreciated.

I tried to upgrade my Mavericks installation once the guide came out but failed. No worries, kept working on it but even after the UniBeast update it was a fail. Finally decided to do a complete new install and transfer settings from my backup (always do a backup!). Worked perfectly with the exception of audio, which seems to be a problem for a few. Followed the audio guide without success and then decided to check my BIOS version. I was two versions back so updated and then everything was fine. I'm totally stoked!

Again, you guys rock! I know it can be hard sometimes to have to troubleshoot an installation but with the help of the everyone here if you take your time, check and re-check, everything works out. Thanks again

last night i installed Yosemite,the install went fine without any issue.my motherboard is GA-H77N-WIFI.thank you tonymac and company.

Ok guys. I will put here what I did to get the full system installed and my data from Mavericks 10.9.5 without to lose nothing. First of all here's my computer specs : Asus P7P55D-E motherboard, Intel Core i3 3.21 GHz, 16 GB RAM 1600 MHz, Nvidia GT610 2GB, I also have a external soundcard Avid Fast Track Solo and 32 GB Kingston USB. Second, I have a 250 GB SSD hard, 1 TB Sata hard and one external 320 GB hard, in the SSD I had installed Mavericks 10.9.5, the Time Machine in 500 GB partition on the 1 TB hard.

1. I made a partition in the 1 TB hard without to touch the Time machine and using the guide to install Yosemite with unibeast I was able to install it without any problem.
2.After installation I boot the Mavericks and using Multibeast 7.0 for Yosemite I have chose the following things : In Quick start : DSDT Free, Drivers : Voodoo HDA 2.8.4 for audio, Disk : 3rd Party SATA. Bootloaders : Chimera 4.0.0. Customize : 1080p Display Mode, Generate CPU States, Hinbernate Mode - Desktop, Kext Dev Mode, Use KernelCache (remember that I have installed all these in the second partition from 1 TB sata hard).
3. I restart the computer and I boot for the first time in Yosemite, I set the user etc etc etc
4. I restart the computer again and I booted from the USB, then I format the SSD hard where I had installed Mavericks and then I installed Yosemite again but this time on the SSD. The installation was quick.
5. I reboot the computer after the installation was done and I booted the Yosemite that I installed in the step 1. Perfect, I have used again Multibeast like in step 2 but this time I chose the Yosemite from the SSD
6. I restarted my pc again and I booted from the SSD, I set-up all the configurations, I installed the drivers for my wifi etc.
7. I reboot the system again and using migration tools I have restored all my softs and data from the time machine. After 25-30 minutes 120 GB of data was on my new Yosemite. I restarted the pc and ta-daam, everything works like a charm. The sound, internet, all my softs like Photoshop, Ableton Live for music production, Logic Pro, Final Cut are running without any problem.
In total I lose 2 hours and half to make all these things and my computer is running the last OS X without any problem . I hope I have been helpful. Thanks for this great job

BraVo, my 3yo hackintosh with z77 ud5h and i7 2700K sandy bridge CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6xxx fully functional, including sleep/wake, audio and overclocked to 4.1GHz - Thanks Tony:)

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2014-10-19 o 22.09.16.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2014-10-19 o 22.09.16.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Zrzut ekranu 2014-10-19 o 22.09.57.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2014-10-19 o 22.09.57.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 288
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back