Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I just made a usb. But when i trying the ınstall, after 2 min pc restarting. How can i solve this ./

i7 4700
Asus Z87 Hero
16GB Ram
GTx 780

sorry my bad english

asus i7 4700
asus p8z77-v pro
16GB ram
gtx 580

for me is the same

thanks for this... so I have a GA-Z77-DS3H (F9), i7 3770, 8gb ram, gigabyte GT640, siba firewire card, TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 WiFi card and targus USB bluetooth dongle... anybody have a similar config and successful install? Multibeast settings the same?

thanks in advance!

Yosemite running on GA-Z77-DS3H, with Ivy Bridge i3 - 3225.

Finally disconnected all drives except target Mavericks drive and UniBeast stick. Seemed to help.

Had to remove the things noted by TonyMac on his page about installing over Mavericks -- thx Tony.

Had to use -x flag in UniBeast boot to get to the installer.

During install, process seemed to hang at several places -- it took a LONG time at two spots, at "7 minutes remaining" and at "less than a minute remaining", which actually took over 10 minutes. So do let it run... This also happened on a Mac Book Air!

After that, it was running MultiBeast 7 and getting audio and networking running with the usual roundup of kexts and so on.

Thanks! you are the best!

working properly, thanks

Thanks Tony Bro as always good tutorial and in time

GA EP35 DS3R with E7200 -> easy installation with GraphicsEnable = yes, PLUS PCIRootUID = 1
Problems: no sound + cannot shutdwon / reset's BIOS settings.

Thanks for the installer - Great works guys!!!!

Thanks you very very very much...

My New Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK System Perfect installed as One Touch,

Thanks Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back