Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
my usb is not responding during step iv
what can i do

hello there.... iam new here and also new to hackintosh thing.... my specs are ivybridge motherboard. i5-3210M @2.5 GHz CPU (socket 988B rPGA), 6GB of RAM (DDR3), Intel HD Graphics 4000 and 1GB of GeForce GT650M Graphic Card... am i good to go for a hackintosh... and other thing is i donot have OS X copy, want to install mountain lion 10.8.2 plz plz plz someone provide info regarding this.....

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hello there.... iam new here and also new to hackintosh thing.... my specs are ivybridge motherboard. i5-3210M @2.5 GHz CPU (socket 988B rPGA), 6GB of RAM (DDR3), Intel HD Graphics 4000 and 1GB of GeForce GT650M Graphic Card... am i good to go for a hackintosh... and other thing is i donot have OS X copy, want to install mountain lion 10.8.2 plz plz plz someone provide info regarding this.....
Step 1: Purchase OS X Snow Leopard DVD from Apple
Step 2: Install using guide from this site
Step 3: Purchase OS X Mountain Lion from Mac App Store
Step 4: Create UniBeast bootable installer
Step 5: Install using guide from this site
Step 6: Enjoy OS X

I keep getting "the installation failed" "errors encountered the installer to fail" with unibeast 1.60

any ideas why?

hi can i do this with a sd card?

I keep getting "the installation failed" "errors encountered the installer to fail" with unibeast 1.60

any ideas why?

I'm getting the same problem. No reason why. I know my Install OSX ML app is good because i have already used it on my other laptop using another method. I tried this latest version of Unibeast and it displays 3 minutes then 8 minutes then Big ol Yellow Installation Failed

If you are having issues create a topic in http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/.

Include in your post everything from the install.log from the line starting with:

"UniBeast Mac App Store Mountain Lion Installation Log" or "UniBeast Mac App Store Lion Installation Log"

Up to and including:

"Displaying 'Install Failed' UI."

Without this information I cannot determine what the failure is.

Posting the installed failed message is useless and a waste of time. You MUST post the install.log to get assistance or to fix any bugs. Any posts stating installed failed with no information will be deleted.

UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.6.1 now available for download.

This version fixes a bug that may have prevented UniBeast from running and only exists in the Mountain Lion version of UniBeast.

Thanks for the awesome support at this website. This really is a great community, and all of my (various) problems were solved in the forums. Great guide, and just wanted to say, keep it up. I love my hackint0sh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back