Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason i cannot get uni beast onto a usb flash drive i followed all steps for disc utility and the last step after i enter my password for my mac it show loading files then the bar finishes off saying The installation failed. The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the Software Manufacturer for assistance. So what is the problem? Please.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hey, is it ok that i need to wait 2 hours after UniBeast is told me - "Preparing the disk"?

I just want to know, Is it OK that i can use UniBeast with dos partition but cannot use it with OS partition???

Yeah and "installation process" - transferring process it's already 2 hours and counting...

Hi, I have Laptop Dell XPS L502X Corei7, I already install OSX Mountain Lion till End of STEP 3, Reboot My System, Boot From USB ( UniBeast ) and choose new Mountain Lion installation. But after few second and after APPLE logo my screen become white and Mountain Lion doesn't come up from my laptop! i already tried many way to install ML on my laptop! but unfortunately i couldn't install it! pls help me!...

just to help anybody who runs into the same problem i did..
i spent many many hours trying to get around the problem of when i boot -v into the USB disk, it would load all the .kexts and end up with "still waiting on root device"
to fix it, update your BIOS. works like a charm.

When running the UniBeast software it says running scripts then says installation failed. Any ideas?

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I got the same problem when i run unibeast, installation failed...any idea to fix it?

I can't quite figure out which DSDT to get from the list. I have an Intel motherboard labeled P45?

Is it the same if I wanted to install OS X as a third operating system on my PC without removing previously installed operating systems. And I'm thinking of using OS X mountain lion Vmware image to create the USB installation disk What is your opinion about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back