Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone - first time "hackintosher" here - quick question. In the steps listed above it states

"15. If using a laptop, choose Laptop Support"

Is this referring to the computer you are making your USB drive on - or the computer you will ultimately be setting up/building?
Sorry for the super basic question - I did a forum search and read through all the posts here to try and save time...

Thanks

install not starting and system force restart !!!

I have a Samsung Smart PC PRO running Windows 8 and I have been unable to install mountain lion, I receive a no entry logo when I boot from USB.

Please can you help.

Ok I'm a REAL noob with this and now my mac won't shut down - screen goes black and it stays there, on restart too.
Also I now have no sound as the voodoo prefpane option just gives me errors, and volume is now disabled, as well as having no more output or input devices.
It does look like a great program but I just want to get rid of it. I have tried restoring my HD but now that is corrupt, and I can't repair it.
Is there an uninstaller app for this or am I going to have to take it to a shop to get it wiped out completely?

Im having trouble getting the osx installer to recognize my hard drive or ssd. When I go into the disk utilities tab to partition the hard drive it just shows my usb. I connected an ssd and tried again but it still wouldnt show up. I tried it with a Seagate baracuda 1T and a SanDisk extreme 120 gb. Any advice or troubleshooting help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hey everyone - first time "hackintosher" here - quick question. In the steps listed above it states

"15. If using a laptop, choose Laptop Support"

Is this referring to the computer you are making your USB drive on - or the computer you will ultimately be setting up/building?
Sorry for the super basic question - I did a forum search and read through all the posts here to try and save time...

Thanks

It is referring to the computer you are going to be installing osx on.

Hi, I`m new here and have problem.
I successfully create usb flash drive with unibeast,and in bios setup like is described ,but when start to install it is appear screen with apple and spinning circle and sit like that four hours,and nothing happen.After this four hours I simply end this process,where is problem here?

My spec is:
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
Cpu: Intel Q6600
Graphics: Ati HD 4850
Drive: Wd 160gb

How do you enter multiple arguments at the UniBeast boot screen?

Thank you for the great tutorial.
I suggest the UseKernelCache=No boot arg to everone it helped at all of my errors.

hi i am using
Intel DH67BL
nVIDIA 520GT
4GB RAM

i have a problem in Step 3 after logo screen appear next my Screen color get blank & my system is running but nothing happened for half an hour..

Can u give a solution
Plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back