Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed this and installed to a 1TB drive. Rebooted with USB and all I see is the USB installer again.... no option for Mountain Lion. How do I make ML show up?

Question moved to Forum

Hey all,
Just downloaded ML 10.8 from app store. I run unibeast and it tells "you need your purchased Install Mac OS X Lion.app in the Applications folder before you can install."
It is in my app folder. Any suggestions ???

Hello Dear tonymac i have faced to much trouble I have Dell inspiron N5110 core i5 8 GB DDR3 RaM Intel HD 3000 Onboard Graphic Card 1 GB Nvidia Geforce GT525M dedicated Graphic Card I followed all instructions .
I installed Mountain Lion 10.8 successfully on laptop but after installation when i boot again throw USB Flash it stucks if there any solution available please help me.
Thanks

Doesn't work of me, nor does the xmove method, so I cannot install ML on my system (Asus P5QC + Intel c2d E8500 @ 3.16 GHz + Nvidia Geforce GT 8600). I can just install lion via unibeast (lion edition with -v -x flags) but in order to make it boot I have to replace the AppleAPCIPlatform.kext and the IOPCIFamily.kext with those from 10.6.7.

Can anybody help me to install ML?

Thank you all in advance!

Hi,

I noticed that most of you guys are using 6800 series graphics cards, I have a HD 6970OC2 card has anyone had any success with getting Mountain Lion working with this card.

Thanks
ikhan42

Can i do this usin lion osx?

acabei de estalar tudo normal quando atualizei so apareceu a maça e nao abre Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 so,nao use ultilizei multibest. que faço agora obg................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back