Status
Not open for further replies.
Using GA Z87-HD3
i7-4770
16gb ram
on board GFX (for now) using DVI
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD
1tb HDD

All I did was set VT-d to disable and it installed and booted with any changes.

Audio working
Sleep working
Ethernet Working
iCloud working

if fact it working just as good as the iMac sat next to it and running much much quirker too!

Thanks Tony will make a donation!

Nice and easy, worked straight forward no issues at all. Thank you Tonymacx....

great,thanks a lot.

DQ77KB
i3 2125 Sandy B. HD3000
Zotac GT 610 512MB PCIe x 1
Cheapest Bluetooth Usb dongle
Cheapest Edimax WiFi Usb dongle

Got installed and boot to desktop at first try.Everything worked out of box ,excepting wifi,needs 8192CU Kext.

Problem:Despite the thing that EVERYTHING is working as should be,the system can boot only from Usb.
Tryed different flags,everything ends with kernel panic.
Solution:Install the newest Chimera from Multibeast
Copy the Extensions folder from Extra/Extensions from Usb,and paste it in Mavericks Extra folder.

To boot into system is enough " -v "
Everything works including sleep,imessages,dual screen,and so on.

Thank You TonyMac

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Update works perfect, only had to use Chameleon SSD Optimizer for TRIM enable!
HWMonitor shows only Drive Temps and SSD Liftetime as in Mountain Lion. Any news on that?

Thank you!

I'm running OS X ML 10.8.2. If I upgrade using this method, will it erase all data that I have? thanks.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Upgrading my OS X 10.8.4 to 10.9 worked pretty easy (installed DSDT for HDMI Audio).
prepared the stick, booted the stick (no boot arguments required for me - were required for 10.8.x), installed from stick, booted from disk (have NOT had the usual "Welcome to your Mac" screen to enable/disable several things like location based services

AAAAND: the only thing i had to do was to reinstall my Ethernet driver (E1000) :D

will now check for other improved things (had problems with video resolutions on 10.8 because i don't have discrete graphics) and i am REALLY happy about everything working so fluently :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back