Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the update i can't log into iTunes and Messages :( has anyone an idea ?
The Rest ist working fine iCloud and AppStore are working too :)

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH i7 3770 Samsung 840 pro HD4000 connected MDP

Created UNIBEAST USB stick per instructions. Must have the installer saved locally. Took a while to create seemed to hang, just be patient. Install was quick. During the reboot is when I started having the boot loop issues. Tried boot flags and nothing. Did re-install and nothing. Long story short, during the reboot after the initial install you need to boot from the USB stick again and select the HDD where you installed from. Then run multi beast and update chimera. I also did network,sound,esata. That took a while also. Rebooted and everything is working. TRIM seems to work without 3rd party app. Sleep works. iMessage and app store working.

Trying to upgrade from 10.8.5. Everything goes right until the Installer screen where my current SSD drive does not show up in the option list and DiskUtility. What did i do wrong?

I have a question, I installed ML on a software raid o drive before, after using this installer, doesn't it boot on this raid 0 drive too?

As as I remember, as I install ML on this raid 0 drive in the past, i need to go into terminal , and copy those boot files manually from one of the disk to another disk in this raid drive.

thanks, great work!

Success with 10.9 using GA-85M-HD3 + Intel Core i5 4440 with Intel HD Graphics 4600 all works but IMessage not working.

I updated my Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3-F10 based system (Bios Version) from Lion to Mavericks with very few issues. Unibeast worked perfectly, but I had issues getting Multibeast 6.0.0 to work with my system. I kept getting an Installation Failure message. I downloaded Multibeast Mountain Lion Edition and ran it and it worked for me. My system runs perfectly aside from some minor issues like iMessage not working and Sleep not working properly (I think it has to do with the way I hooked up my Bluetooth adapter. I'm going to wire it up differently to see if I can't get Sleep to work properly). Thank you Tonymacx86 team. Great work.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I upgrade mine, and finally work perfect. I had a problem at the begening. the instalation was succesafull. but the secound boot it a had a black and then white screen. I did all the flag and didn't work. what I did I took the hard drive and conected to another one. I browse and find the "extra" folder (extra is the name of the folder) I made copy for a backup and I deleted the "extra" folder with everything inside. I return the hard drive to my hackintosh computer and boot succesaful.

- - - Updated - - -

I upgrade mine, and finally work perfect. I had a problem at the begening. the instalation was succesafull. but the secound boot it a had a black and then white screen. I did all the flag and didn't work. what I did I took the hard drive and conected to another one. I browse and find the "extra" folder (extra is the name of the folder) I made copy for a backup and I deleted the "extra" folder with everything inside. I return the hard drive to my hackintosh computer and boot succesaful.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Just downloaded Mavericks and Unibeast 3.0.0 and get "Installation Failed" after about 20 SECONDS of writing to my USB thumb drive. What I have to do?

I had to use another usb drive, some USB sticks just dont work. even though worked with prior install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back