Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Z68X-UD4-B3 (f10), i7 2600, Sapphire HD6870 1GB. Everyting went smooth. Working perfectly (almost). USB wireless Edimax ew-7111usn recognised but Ralink software is not working. For graphics card; GraphicsEnabler=Yes is checked with multibeast. Dual monitor setup, no problems. Thanks Tony.

edit: Windows 8.1 dualboot, seperate hdd's. just disconnect the SATA cable of the other hdd.

I posted a question in post # 50 but received no response from anyone. Can anyone tell me how to download mavericks or from where to download it? I used the appstore and it tried to upgrade my system, but then it said that I could not complete my purchase. I have an imac 4.1 with intel core duo and a macbook 2.1
I would appreciate if someone can tell me how to upgrade my snow leopard (10.6.8) into mavericks.
I cant seem to go beyond step 1 which is to download mavericks
Thanks so much.

neither of your machines is capable of running mavericks, so that's why you can't download it.

YEs!!!! YEs!!!! YES!!!!!! I'm runnign a i7 3770 with a H77-DS3H, and It all worked the first time without ANY changes, no safe mode no pci root, just vanilla!! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!

Works great! Thanks guys!

Hi, here is my config :

p7H55
i5 760
GTX 275

For the people who have an error when trying to connect to icloud/imessage/appstore, after installing chimera i have installed chameleon 2.2, and chameleon wizard, i launched chameleon wizard and in the config click on "ethernet Build-in" this should resolve the pb.

For the one who got black screen type GraphicsEnabler=Yes

:)

Installed Mavericks successfully but can't boot without boot flag -x. Please help

Build
Processor - Core i5 4430 Haswell

Motherboard - Gigabyte H87M-D3H
Ram - Corsair 4GB DDR 3
Hard Drive - Seagate SATA 1TB
DVD Drive - Asus DVD Drive

Also No audio...I installed 892 drivers

Hi
I have Mountainn Lion 10.8.5 installed and working but with chameleon bootloader.
Can i use this guide and upgrade to mavericks, without loosing data, and change with chimera bootloader?

anybody just stuck on the mavericks installation page? everything was fine started the installation process and it started but now it seems stuck the bar shows halfway and appears to have stopped and Time Remaining: 13 minutes; hasn't changed and its been an hour!

I'm afraid to just shut it down.

I have a P8z77-Vpro with nvidia gpu's already installed on the board.

The mouse no longer responds and the keyboard seems frozen

thanks

Hi, here is my config :

p7H55
i5 760
GTX 275

For the people who have an error when trying to connect to icloud/imessage/appstore, after installing chimera i have installed chameleon 2.2, and chameleon wizard, i launched chameleon wizard and in the config click on "ethernet Build-in" this should resolve the pb.

For the one who got black screen type GraphicsEnabler=Yes

:)
MultiBeast has "EthernetBuiltIn=Yes" by default.

Ga-p35-ds3l

GA-P35-DS3L motherboard with Nvidia 9400GS display card

monitor sleep problem during install sorted out by using the following boot paramaters -
-v -x -ncpi=0x3000 Graphics Enabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1

Hope this helps someone -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back