Asus Z390-A Prime
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

When Mountain Lion came out, the 68XX cards were having serious issues. If your CPU didn't have internal graphics you had to swap in a different graphics card. Anyone know if that's still the case?

I have a 6870, I didn't have to swap it out, or use any boot flags. I am still shock!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi thanks for that, some quetions please.
when it says:
14. If using a Socket 1156 system without Rate Matching Hub (RMH) USB choose Legacy USB Support
15. If using a laptop, choose Laptop Support
It's wish Hackintosh you will install on ? or wish computer you are using to make the usb bootable ? (I use a macbook pro on snow leopard)

and

18. Drag MultiBeast to your completed USB drive.

It's the MultiBeast - Mavericks 6.0.0 right ??

Thanks !!

Motherboard
MSI P67A GD65
CPU
I7 2700
Graphics
GTX 680TI
My computer goes to sleep after the booting screen when im trying to install mavericks. I tried lots of bootflags but no result. Im currently running 10.8.5 and I was able to get ML booted without any bootflags. I have a GA-P55-USB3 and Geforce 450GTS. I also took out one ram unit, so now it has 2GB Ram. can anyone help me out?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
Core i7 3770K 3.5GHZ
Graphics
MSI GT 640
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Success on GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, but..

Successful install, just follow the guide and you can't go wrong..GA-Z77x-UP5 TH with Core i7 3770K 3.5ghz,NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2048 MB. Everything seems to be working great. Wait..Just found a problem with audio. The audio seems to be cutting out periodically.. Any ideas? Using onboard audio.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Success with upgrade to 10.9 onto my test drive per these instructions! Hardware specs can be seen in my profile but for a quick reference, MB is a Gigabyte Z77N-WIFI w/ a i7-3770K and 16G Corsair Vengeance RAM. Unit is more or less built to Giacomoleopardo's Golden Build except I'm not using a DSDT, am using a SSDT to support a 4.3GHz overclock. Have also increased HD4000 VRAM to 2G via mod to AppleIntelFramebufferCapri. I still need to sort a pop in my sound (Antipop isn't working), get my 10.8.5 data moved over for testing then a final move to my Fusion Drive once that's all OK.

Cheers,

Bill

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Success with upgrade to 10.9 onto my test drive per these instructions! &nbsp;Hardware specs can be seen in my profile but for a quick reference, MB is a Gigabyte Z77N-WIFI w/ a i7-3770K and 16G Corsair Vengeance RAM. &nbsp;Unit is more or less built to Giacomoleopardo's Golden Build except I'm not using a DSDT, am using a SSDT to support a 4.3GHz overclock. Have also increased HD4000 VRAM to 2G via mod to&nbsp;AppleIntelFramebufferCapri. I still need to sort a pop in my sound (Antipop isn't working), get my 10.8.5 data moved over for testing then a final move to my Fusion Drive once that's all OK.&nbsp;<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>Bill

Motherboard
gbyte z97 hd3
CPU
i5 3.9 4690
Graphics
on board 4600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

iMessage not working ;(

Upgraded Yesterday to mavericks. IMessage wasnt working after upgrade, started working today.... I have a gb ds3h, I used Chameleon Wizard SMBIOS TAB to generate a serial, I am using a mac 3.1 profile, checked the order of network devices in settings and made sure ethernet was first, deleted the file nvram 1.1.3 (w/mlion 1.1.3 was working) and put 1.1.2 in the extras folder, deleted the nvram*.plist in the extras folder. rebooted this time with storks UseKernelCache=No at boot screen. Was able to facetime and Imessage this time. used most of the methods from this link http://www.tonymacx86.com/articles/...hooting-imessage-login-issues.html#post669128 post 86/87 by stork and tony...

thanks my dudes.

Motherboard
OS X 10.10.1
CPU
Intel Core i7 4.0 GHZ Haswell
Graphics
GeForce GTX 570 2560 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
No Luck here .... After getting the Chimera Boot Screen and selecting the Mavericks Installer/Logo I'm getting the grey Apple screen with the Apple logo and the rotating ring below it, but the screen then just turns black. I tried various Boot options such as:
GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUIS=1 or =0 and npci-0x3000 but it doesn't change anything. I always get to the grey screen but can't get to the next step the installer screen. Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 with i7 Sandybridge and GeForce GTX 570 2560 MB

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

No luck here. I'm getting the black screen after boot completes - as do several others.

I have an AsRock P55 Pro, NV 470GTX and an Intel i7.

Tried with 'GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 IGPEnabler=No' npci's and all the usual flags you'd normally try in pretty much all configurations. With GE=Yes it recognises the graphics card correctly (name is in verbose), so the issue must lay somewhere else.

Anyone managed to fix the issue?

Motherboard
MacosX lion
CPU
i7
Graphics
hd7700
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Amazing work guys...Considering Mavericks as a free update , i hope this makes everyone to donate :) Great Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.