Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open the System Preference and select the Sound pane. Check all three boxes. Then, click on the Output "tab" and select Internal Speakers. :thumbup:

This assumes you're using the Back Panel "Green" audio out plug.

I have no any sound devices (except Boom2 preprocessor) in preferences, and I can't choose internal speakers
?????? ?????? 2016-02-01 ? 8.24.23.png?????? ?????? 2016-02-01 ? 8.24.33.png

I think maybe I do something wrong with SIP ? I just add 2 veriables into clovers plist RtVariables:
Code:
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x3</string>
<key>BooterConfig</key>
<string>0x28</string>

It's enough?

-------------

Problem solved

This helped me:
I. MultiBeast Realtek ALC AppleHDA (MultiBeast 8, same as cloverALC method)
from http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html#post886744

Last edited:
How do you know what options to select for your system. Is there a reference somewhere. I have Asus P6T Deluxe V2 and GeForce GTS 250.

I'm confused about these steps on which selections

8. Choose the appropriate audio and network options for your system:

Click Customize for further options

Thank you!​

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have the El Capitan installation app within Applications, just as I downloaded from the App Store. I saw in a few posts that someone suggested that I deleted the app, restart, and download it again. I did this twice yesterday. Is the name of the app wrong?

EDIT:
So after looking at the Unibeast troubleshooting I found that it is looking for a specific name "Install OS X <name of the OS>.app". Once I renamed the installer I was able to select it in Unibeast.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 8.23.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 8.23.33 AM.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 8.24.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 8.24.59 AM.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 97
Thank you guys, can't wait for this week end installing it ;)

Hi, which guide did you use for the ASUS H81M-plus build?

thanks for the guide

Hi all,

Thanks for this !

But ... Point 14, I have no choices : El Capitan and Yosemite are grey, I can't click. Yet, I'd download El Capitan, which is in Applications.

It's probably very easy... :rolleyes: :)

EDIT :

It's ok ! THANKS to wolfenstein87 :D

Juste renamed the app :

Install OS X <name of the OS>.app

Installed!!! :D

I found success with OSX 10.11.3 thanks to this guide! Almost everything is working with some minor issues. Nothing would display after wake from sleep so I disabled it and the audio ports are not all functioning, although I can get sound from two of the ports. I may spend some more time tweaking the audio, but I am really pleased with how easy it was to install.

GA-X97-HD3 i3-4170 EVGA 750ti(2GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back