Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps restarting at apple logo, attached is the screen shot of configurations

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 164
It keeps restarting at apple logo, attached is the screen shot of configurations

thanks
Remake your UniBeast USB Installation thumb drive, and select Nvidia (it will be set as true). This is the Clover equivalent to Chimera's GraphicsEnabler=Yes. You need to do this because you have an older GT 210.

Speaking of which...

Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.

Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By doing completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

I can not do from the boatloader me by an allocation error manage to help my setup is :
msi h170 gaming m3
i5 6600
nvidia gforce 210 (It is old but I saw it was supported in Unibest)
hyperx ddr4 16 gb (2x8 )

Last edited:
Remake your UniBeast USB Installation thumb drive, and select Nvidia (it will be set as true). This is the Clover equivalent to Chimera's GraphicsEnabler=Yes. You need to do this because you have an older GT 210.

Speaking of which...

Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.

Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By doing completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Yes I did same but no change...

my system configurations :

CPU : INTEL Core I3 Processor 3.20GHZ(3210)
Gaphics Card: asus graphics card 210
Mother Board : Intel Motherboard DH61HO

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a new Shuttle SH170R6 skylake H170 platform. Already followed a lot of guides and methods, but I never get to the installer. Tried many arguments, but always get stuck around the point of "AMGILoadTrustedKeysFromNVRam: no nvram variable" , sometimes a couple lines farther but always hangs.

I disconnected all possible hardware that could affect this. Setup is; i3-6100, 8gig DDR4, Samsung evo m.2 120gig, keyboard, hdmi to vga monitor. Win 10 works perfect.

What should I try?

Followed this guide with the build listed in my profile, 100% success. Everything is working perfectly now.

Also I didn't even need to use nv_disable=1 to boot with a GTX970, both install and OS booted perfectly without the arg. Alternate Nvidia driver also installed and working 100% too :)

Customac on Skylake is now perfect and seems to be easier than its ever been. Thanks for the amazing work all the team here, you guys are awesome :D

In contrast to former versions, there is no laptop specific option/selection in UniBeast for El Capitan, correct?

In contrast to former versions, there is no laptop specific option/selection in UniBeast for El Capitan, correct?
Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back