Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have been working on this for over a week and NO success. :(

Here's my H/W config:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra ATX
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 32GB Kit (16GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD
Graphics: MSI HD7950 (but using MOB internal HDMI)

After several installation to the SSD drive, I have never been able to get it to boot. In verbose mode, it errors out with a kernel 7x0 error.

I have tried several of the references on this site including the [SUCCESS] macOS Sierra 10.12.1 | Gigabyte GA-170X-UD3 Ultra | Intel i7-6700k | GTX 950, that doesn't work. Can't get the USB stick to boot successfully.

About ready to punt all of this. I see you many your are successful on your first try, but not me. Any help would be appreciated!

Take a picture of the error you are receiving and post it here for other users to see...

I have been working on this for over a week and NO success. :(

Here's my H/W config:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra ATX
Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor
RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 32GB Kit (16GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200)
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD
Graphics: MSI HD7950 (but using MOB internal HDMI)

After several installation to the SSD drive, I have never been able to get it to boot. In verbose mode, it errors out with a kernel 7x0 error.

I have tried several of the references on this site including the [SUCCESS] macOS Sierra 10.12.1 | Gigabyte GA-170X-UD3 Ultra | Intel i7-6700k | GTX 950, that doesn't work. Can't get the USB stick to boot successfully.

About ready to punt all of this. I see you many your are successful on your first try, but not me. Any help would be appreciated!

Boot with -v attach screenshot where it panics.

Unfortunately it doesn't work on "too old" hardware. My Mac Mini from 2009 is not able to download Sierra, due to unsupportness of hardware.

Had the exact, same issue (incl. the 2009 Mac Mini). Solved it by going over to a friend's house who had a newer Mac and downloading it there. Brought the file back to my place on a USB drive and ran Unibeast on my Mini with the install file in the Applications folder. Worked fine, but give it plenty of time - it was a bit slow. Took me about an hour for that step.

Over the holiday break I'll try it out, as I've collected all the bits & pieces for a "CustoMac Budget ATX" machine...

When I boot from Unibeast Sierra usb it is waiting for a bluetooth keyb at the language selector.
Should I change my machine specs, because Clover shows iMac 14.2.
I have a Lenovo 305 with Core i3 u5005 (Intel HD5500).

Hi I can not boot Mac OS x
I have No problem install it. i tried verbose but it just reboot i can not see where i fails.

Hey guys! How can I download macOS Sierra if I dont have mac?....

Back