Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I follow the guide point to point, but during the installation, it freeze at "2 minutes remaining". First of all it doesn't start, but a solve it with USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-300-series-injector.kext but now I don't know how to fix this freeze. My configuration is written on my profile. Can anyone help me? Thanks

When you say "it doesn't start" you mean installation automatically rebootes when it reached PCI Configuration?

When you say "it doesn't start" you mean installation automatically rebootes when it reached PCI Configuration?
I mean that at "2 minutes remain" it freeze.

Attachments

• IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 144
everytime i try to boot from my usb it tells me no OS found any idea

In step 3 (substep 3): If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it

Can this (or any of the other settings) be re-enabled after install? My second disk will be Windows 10 with virtual box which needs in order to run OSes in 64 bit mode.

something is wrong with my clover I get this error no matter what I do to fix it I can also upload the clover folder and config p list however I used a tutorial maximus hero GTX 970 tutorial as well both were giving me same error

Attachments

• 20181204_131823.jpg
    20181204_131823.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 104
something is wrong with my clover I get this error no matter what I do to fix it I can also upload the clover folder and config p list however I used a tutorial maximus hero GTX 970 tutorial as well both were giving me same error
See Post #18.

Hello I've bit this problem when I install mac OSX. Can someone help me?
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• IMG-20181204-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20181204-WA0007.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 154
In step 3 (substep 3): If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it

Can this (or any of the other settings) be re-enabled after install? My second disk will be Windows 10 with virtual box which needs in order to run OSes in 64 bit mode.
You need VT-x to run 64bit guests not VT-d.

Back