Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Good news :thumbup:

Yes the latest GUI version of DiskUtil has been simplified and doesn't show as much detail. The partition details are not clear enough. The Terminal version still has everything, but isn't as friendly :crazy:

:)
you just need to set the view show by all device then the GUID scheme will show up....hope it help other trying to fix the boot issue.

Hi I did not understand it well. I have Nvidia mx150 graphic card does there any solution for it. or thing should I now before start installing

Thanks man.

What have I thought. (I accidentally dd'ed over my UniBeast USB stick when writing a raspberry SD.)

you just need to set the view show by all device then the GUID scheme will show up....hope it help other trying to fix the boot issue.

Someone know how to download full 10.14.1 from appstore? When I'm trying to download it I'm getting only ~20MB sub-installer.

Try using this direct link fo 10.14.1:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?mt=12

Choose "View in Mac App Store" and then click on "Get" ("Ottieni" in italian) button.

Capture.JPG

I meant posting comments and going through the complete comment section except for the OP.
But, actually yeah! The Hackintosh didn't work for me until Oct, 2017: when i realized the correct BIOS settings and Clover configurations to be used. The installation was successful with MacOS Sierra with working graphics (I had GT610 and E7500 then). After that I never faced any problem until now. :)
Sorry for spamming the comment section btw!
Good Day!

Back