Contribute
Register

UniBeast 8.2.0 + High Sierra installer restart loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well RehabMan, I have to say you are really something!! I was able to get to work almost everything flowing your guide, I can't thank enough for your hard work!

Only two things left, since I have Intel AC WiFi I assume it is never going to work, but thats okay, however, I can't change the brightness of my screen! Of course I have the backlight kext with the rest but do I need to do anything extra other than put it into /L/E?

WiFi requires you install compatible hardware.
Read the guide carefully.

WiFi requires you install compatible hardware.
Read the guide carefully.

Yes I know, that is why I give up on that, the only thing has left for me is the persistent volume and brightness levels, so thank you again for your help and you might as well close this thread!

Yes I know, that is why I give up on that, the only thing has left for me is the persistent volume and brightness levels, so thank you again for your help and you might as well close this thread!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back