Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the " White Screen with pointer " problem solved?

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

I had the same problem.Just install Himera to your HDD.And maybe you need kexts from USB folder /Extra to your ML partition

I was wrong when I wrote Chameleon 1.11. It was Chimera 1.11 I tried before installed Chameleon wizzard.
I will check USB Extra folders tomorrow and try Chimera again.

After successfull installation/upgrade I can boot into Mountain Lion with Unibeast USB only.
I tried Chameleon 1.11 and Chameleon Wizard but no luck.

Is there any solution available out there ?
Asus p5g41t-ml-x
vga eah5670

Yes.

Run Multibeast and install chimera on the hard drive you have youe OSX on. Now reboot the PC go into the Bios and set the PC to boot from Hard Drive 1st and if you have more then one hard drive set it to boot from the one with OSX and chimera first. Easy cheesy.

After successfull installation/upgrade I can boot into Mountain Lion with Unibeast USB only.
I tried Chameleon 1.11 and Chameleon Wizard but no luck.

Is there any solution available out there ?
Asus p5g41t-ml-x
vga eah5670

I had the same problem too. I think it's because I have Snow Leopard on the same drive / first partition. I cloned my Mt Lion to another drive and it seemed to work fine.

Im having that chimera issue too. Is there a way to get the bootloader off the unibeast USB drive? I tried to do that copy of the boot1h file using the commands and unmounting etc. Didnt work. I guess until I get this working Ill just create 2 partitions. Install unibeast on the 8 gig partition then install ML on partition 2. (using a harddrive as a USB device at first) then putting it into my laptop.

Now reboot the PC go into the Bios and set the PC to boot from Hard Drive 1st and if you have more then one hard drive set it to boot from the one with OSX and chimera first. Easy cheesy.

Sometimes it's the most stupid and simple of reasons and oversights but absolutely mind-numbing if you forgot to check them!! Everytime you try to boot until it's working, make sure your BIOS has not reset itself as ML has a naughty habit of doing this if not shut down correctly. Check the AHCI on the IDE's and the HPET etc.

This is STILL not working for me. I have to remove my Sapphire 6870 and use the onboard graphics card in order to see the installer. Same as before.

Is the "white screen with pointer" problem solved?

Removing my external PCIe Video Card (Radeon HD6870) and installing with Unibeast with the onboard video worked for me. I was able to put the Radeon back in after installation was finished with no problem.

ML doesn't boot with uni beast, it restarts my comp

Help please!
spec:
gtx 570
2600k 4.5
12gb
asrock extreme 4 p67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back