Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there not doing to be a Multibeast for mtn lion?

hi, i m sorry but i read all you are able ti run unibeats with success. Instead i continue to have a big problem: i ve the app in the application folder, but unibeast doesn t consider it and doesn t install nothing on the dongle. Is there a solution? (the app works perfectly, so is not a download problem).
Thanks in advance!
Andrea

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

Removing my external PCIe Video Card (Radeon HD6870) and installing with Unibeast with the onboard video worked for me. I was able to put the Radeon back in after installation was finished with no problem.

I was able to do the same thing but when I put the card back in I was not able to use my second monitor.

i have a problem whit unibest 1.5.3
when i boot from my usb the screen on apple don't have de scroll and then appears blue screen

i need help

i have
asus x79 pro
quadro 4000

blancote - 23 Hours Ago
when i boot from my usb the screen on apple don't have de scroll and then appears blue screen

i need help

i have
asus x79 pro
quadro 4000

Hello TonyM & co,

could you tell if Unibeast is using any of the kext already installed on the previous OsX installation disk while doing the upgrade (Lion--> ML)?

My problem is that I never get to language selection screen with this new UB ML version: black screen, halts in PCI configuration setup, with certain options it goes further but I never manage to see the last lines before the screen goes black.

I did not have any problems installing Lion to my setup (Asus P5QC & GT210). I even installed Lion again and tried ML over that but same result. I have tried all different Chimera boot switch combinations.

So either my hw is incompatible (even though app store lets me buy ML) or could there be something incompatible UB reads from the old system? If so then I'll start deleting the old stuff. Or should I try replacing some kexts on the USB installation drive IOPCIFamily.kext etc.

Fortunately my other hw (P8Z68-V Pro/GEN3) setup worked almost OOB.
--JRII

hi, i m sorry but i read all you are able ti run unibeats with success. Instead i continue to have a big problem: i ve the app in the application folder, but unibeast doesn t consider it and doesn t install nothing on the dongle. Is there a solution? (the app works perfectly, so is not a download problem).
Thanks in advance!
Andrea

The installation takes veeeeery long time! Especially if you have slow USB drive /ports. Just be patient.
--JRII

blancote - 23 Hours Ago

i need help

i have
asus x79 pro
quadro 4000

Couse i think in Unibeast 1.5.3 the kernal flag npci=0x3000 is removed that cause the revolving wheel disapeared. when loading it reaches the PCI configuration begin then pause there while then the installation screen appeared.

hi there trying to create the thumb installer using 1.5.3UNIBEAST its finnished after 2 minutes , not transferring the ESD.Followed the guide step by step. UB1.3 working flawless . ANY IDEA thx

Are u trying to crate Lion or Mountain Lion install disk and u trying with purchased legal copy of OS then what for ESD the downloaded os is an aplication that is in ur application folder and use the correct unibeast i.e. lion or ML

What a stupid requirement to have 'Install Mac OS Mountain Lion.app' in /Applications. And to top that off, you make the program close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back