Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help I can get for why my hard drive is not detected at all at the installers disk utility?

there's a chimera 1.11.1?

Has this solved the ATI6000Controller.kext and IONetworkingFamily.kext issues? In the previous version, I had to manually remove these files from the ML Unibeast USB and drop them back in the Mountain Lion System>Library>Extentions folder to have my PC natively use the Radeon 6xxx GPU and Ethernet.

Sorry if this was here--i've have problems getting my posts to work...

I can't seem to get unibeast 1.53 from hanging at the "Running install scripts stage.." I've tried from both a Lion installation and a Mountain Lion computer... anyone have any ideas?

Still can not boot from UniBeast Usb Drive, also it does not appear when I press any key on chimera screen, I've followed all the steps with not success, this is only happening with Unibeast Moutain Lion , cause the Unibeas Lion it's working perfect, right now I am running Lion 10.7.4 with not issues, but I wanna try Mountain Lion, Please help
Here my spcecs:
GA Z68XP-UD3
I7 2600K
VENGEANCE 16GB DDR3
GTX550ti

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

nice! you can add a feature to solve more easely the problem with 4k hard drives.

Yeah, please solve this problem.

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

I was wrong when I wrote Chameleon 1.11. It was Chimera 1.11 I tried before installed Chameleon wizzard.
I will check USB Extra folders tomorrow and try Chimera again.

Finally I solved my boot issue.
Removed every kext from S/L/E intalled by MultiBeast 4.6.1 (FakeSMC.kext, LegacyAppleRTC.kext, EvOreboot.kext, JMicron36xATA.kext, AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext) and ALC8xxHDA.kext, HDAEnabler88b.kext, VoodooHDA.kext for my ALC887 audio.

Installed Chimera 1.11, AtherosL1cEthernet.kext for networking.

Now I can boot into ML :) without UniBeast USB.

Only problem I have with booting when I put UseKernelCache=yes back into org.chameleon.Boot.plist which was working fine with SL (MultiBeast 4.6.1 selecting EasyBeast).

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back