Contribute
Register

Unable to pass clover bootmgr to install High Sierra [Log/Verbose included]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I installed High Sierra after countless hours i noticed im getting these errors due to the system unable to locate the nvme drive. i simply added "npci=0x3000" and High Sierra is now installed

@P1LGRIM , i've got High Sierra installed. After i ran the MultiBeast my mouse and keyboard is now disabled ?
When i boot using nv_disable=1 i get to see the display but when i try to use nvda_drv=1 it shows nothing and my display turns off. is there a possible fix?

After i ran the MultiBeast my mouse and keyboard is now disabled ?
Perhaps you made the wrong selection(s) in MultiBeast.
If you can't figure it out just reinstall the OS and don't make the same mistake again.

When i boot using nv_disable=1 i get to see the display but when i try to use nvda_drv=1 it shows nothing and my display turns off. is there a possible fix?
Have you installed the Nvidia web drivers ?

Perhaps you made the wrong selection(s) in MultiBeast.
If you can't figure it out just reinstall the OS and don't make the same mistake again.

Have you installed the Nvidia web drivers ?

Yes I ran multibeast again.

I do have the Nvidia Web Drivers installed. When I set it to nvda_drv=1 then it displays the verbose up until the OS and the display shuts off but the os is online ?

When I set it to nvda_drv=1 then it displays the verbose up until the OS and the display shuts off but the os is online ?
nvda_drv=1 is not used in High Sierra - You should edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link.

nvda_drv=1 is not used in High Sierra - You should edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link.

Just gave that a try, attached images .

I am stuck at gIDScreenLock ?

Attachments

• IMG_20181107_143639.jpg
    IMG_20181107_143639.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20181107_143700.jpg
    IMG_20181107_143700.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
I am stuck at gIDScreenLock
That is typical of a graphics problem.
The Nvidia web drivers require native NVRAM support or an emulation of it.
Test to see if your motherboard supports it.

My mother board Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10 supports native nvram.

Did the sudo nvram test

Does that mean I do not need EmuVariableUEFI-64 ?

My mother board Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10 supports native nvram.

Did the sudo nvram test

Does that mean I do not need EmuVariableUEFI-64 ?
Yes. However if you ran the test with EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi in place then you will not know if you have native support or emulated.
In fact if you use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi you do not need to emulate NVRAM if your motherboard does not support it.
Make sure that you remove any OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.

Yes. However if you ran the test with EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi in place then you will not know if you have native support or emulated.
In fact if you use AptioMemoryFix-64.efi you do not need to emulate NVRAM if your motherboard does not support it.
Make sure that you remove any OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.

I tried to boot without the OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 and it reports back a could not allocate runtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back