Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z370 K6 Fatal1ty
CPU
Intel Core i7-8700K 3.70GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5
I am able to create the USB stick; however, after booting into clover and selecting Install High Sierra, I get the Circle/Slash symbol after the progress bar goes full. I'm not currently at my desktop, so I'm unable to upload any files. Has anyone else failed to install using UniBeast 8.3.1?

I am able to create the USB stick; however, after booting into clover and selecting Install High Sierra, I get the Circle/Slash symbol after the progress bar goes full. I'm not currently at my desktop, so I'm unable to upload any files. Has anyone else failed to install using UniBeast 8.3.1?
boot verbose mode and take a picture and upload it here

boot verbose mode and take a picture and upload it here
Thanks. Will do once I'm back at my desktop and able to take a photo.

This is the furthest I can get no matter what. I created the flash using Unibeast 8.3.2 and I used clover for a fresh install of 10.13.4 . I've tried different config files and debugging and cannot seem to get past this...

I have a X99-Gaming G1 Wifi motherboard with an i7-5960x, Nvidia GE Force 750 TI and some hard disks and dvd drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpeg
    IMG_5258.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 156
  • EFI.zip
    6 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
This is the furthest I can get no matter what. I created the flash using Unibeast 8.3.2 and I used clover for a fresh install of 10.13.4 . I've tried different config files and debugging and cannot seem to get past this...

I have a X99-Gaming G1 Wifi motherboard with an i7-5960x, Nvidia GE Force 750 TI and some hard disks and dvd drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please check Step 4 and 5 in this guide :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sierra-10-13-clover-guide-100-working.240052/

You have a X99 motherboard and you must complete those steps on your Unibeast USB stick, otherwise the stick cannot boot successfully.

By the way, please add your motherboard, CPU and graphics card into your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

Please check Step 4 and 5 in this guide :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sierra-10-13-clover-guide-100-working.240052/

You have a X99 motherboard and you must complete those steps on your Unibeast USB stick, otherwise the stick cannot boot successfully.

By the way, please add your motherboard, CPU and graphics card into your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

Thank you so much for reply. I have just put the replacement kext and attempted to boot with and without the OsxAptioFix3. Without aptiofix3 it stops on first PCI Configuration begin. I went and purchased a USB 2.0/3.0 stick and am booting with XHCI mode set to disabled, XHCI hand off enabled and EHCI hand off enabled.

Any help still appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpeg
    IMG_5258.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5259.jpeg
    IMG_5259.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5260.jpeg
    IMG_5260.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5261.jpeg
    IMG_5261.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Does anyone know what may be happening. I have been trying to get beyond this point for over a month :(. This is my first build so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Someone that "would know" told me that my hardware should be easy and told me to look at USB, but I've been chasing my tail on this problem for weeks.

Without aptiofix3 it stops on first PCI Configuration begin.
Try booting with npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000 added to your Boot Arguments.

Does anyone know what may be happening. I have been trying to get beyond this point for over a month :(. This is my first build so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Someone that "would know" told me that my hardware should be easy and told me to look at USB, but I've been chasing my tail on this problem for weeks.
I have edited and uploaded your CBM >Options screen shot showing what I think is causing some Graphics related issue .{see image]
1. Contradictory Boot Args in CBM screen .png

• With one hand you giveth (what you don't have) and and with the other hand taketh it away!:)
  • You have a [√] Use Nvidia Web drivers (nvda drv=1) that must be unchecked to try to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back