ASRock Z270 Pro4
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone!!!

I've just finish to install the last version of "OS Ventura"; but durning the post-install process when i've try to open "OpenCore Legacy patcher" it's appear this message that says the SIP is enabled. I've set this value (67000000) in "csr-active-config"; and after i've reset and boot in recovery terminal and write (csrutil disable; reboot), but nothing, i'm unable to do run "OC legacy patcher" for enabled my Nvidia card.

How i can solve this???

Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Foto 01-05-23, 18 48 56.jpg
    Foto 01-05-23, 18 48 56.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 475
  • Foto 01-05-23, 23 19 52.jpg
    Foto 01-05-23, 23 19 52.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 481
Hi everyone!!!

I've just finish to install the last version of "OS Ventura"; but durning the post-install process when i've try to open "OpenCore Legacy patcher" it's appear this message that says the SIP is enabled. I've set this value (67000000) in "csr-active-config"; and after i've reset and boot in recovery terminal and write (csrutil disable; reboot), but nothing, i'm unable to do run "OC legacy patcher" for enabled my Nvidia card.

How i can solve this???

Thanks in advance :)

or better yet, use compatible hardware for the OS you want to install and not to use opencore legacy patcher for a hackintosh as that is designed for a real mac

or better yet, use compatible hardware for the OS you want to install and not to use opencore legacy patcher for a hackintosh as that is designed for a real mac
That's actually what I did, a couple days ago i've bought "GPU Rx 580" and graphics now working well!!! But initially i had to apply a UEFI patch "via Win 10" to enable the GPU; because the os has not recognize straight the card, it's something weird that i can't understand why amd gpu should be recognized automatically :problem:

Thanks however to everyone :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I had the open core tool working before that toggled sip but now I enable it and its not showing in the boot picker. I have the shell and clear nvram unlabled just called "tool" but thats it. Is OS 13 different in that respect?

Edit: Whoops, I found it. Not a tool but a driver!

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 1.13.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Back