Motherboard
Fujitsu esprimo p556
CPU
i5 7400
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
after installing clover with multibeast on my ssd the bios is not able to see the efi partition. I tried to connect it on my old amd pc (i know it's not supported) but it managed in a couple of seconds to start clover.
The ssd and a 60gb kingdian before had windows installed

I hope someone can help me
Thanks

after installing clover with multibeast on my ssd the bios is not able to see the efi partition. I tried to connect it on my old amd pc (i know it's not supported) but it managed in a couple of seconds to start clover.
The ssd and a 60gb kingdian before had windows installed

I hope someone can help me
Thanks

Hi there.

Boot your PC with a UniBeast installer USB. Once the installer comes up don't go any further. From the Tools menu select Disk Utility and check the destination drive is in the correct partition type.

i tried to select the top disk to manually create a
250 mb MS-DOS (FAT) EFI partition but i can't

I am attaching some images:
20210109_164629.jpg

20210109_163350.jpg
20210109_164008.jpg
20210109_163509.jpg

If you format a device as GPT, there should be always an ESP (EFI system partition).
at the time of installation I just changed the format option on APFS as in the guide. as I wrote above by connecting the ssd to my old computer clover started without problems so I thought it was a bios problem but it seems all right

Idk whats wrong

Did you select UEFI or legacy on MultiBeast?

UEFI
also for the creation of the USB i used UEFI
Maybe you could simply copy ESP generated by UniBeast to your system drive’s and see if the problem still exists.

Maybe you could simply copy ESP generated by UniBeast to your system drive’s and see if the problem still exists.
already tried it didn't work

Have you tried resetting NVRAM with your UniBeast drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back