Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M DS3H
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
UHD 630
In order to get my usb3 ports working, I want do disable a few USB2 ports using the "uia_exclude" bootflag. The usb 3 ports have higher numbers, so only one is usable because of the 15 ports limit.

I have put USBInjectAll in the EFI/c/k/o folder. Do I need to make any changes in the config?
The bootflag just doesn't do anything.
I also tried to place a SSDT file in ACPI/patched - no changes at all.

I'm running the latest Clover on 10.14.6, iMac 19.2

Attachments

• IOregExpl.png
    IOregExpl.png
    72 KB · Views: 212
  • bootflag.png
    bootflag.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
In order to get my usb3 ports working, I want do disable a few USB2 ports using the "uia_exclude" bootflag. The usb 3 ports have higher numbers, so only one is usable because of the 15 ports limit.

I have put USBInjectAll in the EFI/c/k/o folder. Do I need to make any changes in the config?
The bootflag just doesn't do anything.
I also tried to place a SSDT file in ACPI/patched - no changes at all.

I'm running the latest Clover on 10.14.6, iMac 19.2

Hi.

To see all ports initially you need the appropriate port-limit removal patch so you can test the ports you want and get their HS/SS designation. Then you need an SSDT to configure them all before you start limiting them.

Thanks, now it works. There was just some other kext in L/E preventing the USBInjectAll from working correctly.

Thanks, now it works. There was just some other kext in L/E preventing the USBInjectAll from working correctly.
Hi I'm having a similar problem, what was the kext preventing USBInjectAll from working?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back