Contribute
Register

Tuf-est Love: G5 Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very nice!

Does your 6870 also run hot in 10.8.3? My 6870 is on 60 celsius idle and in 10.8.2 it was at 40 celsius idle.

That's really weird mine runs at 45-47idle 63 on load with AirPlay mirroring. I use a after market fan hooked to a knob so I can control the temps because the xfx fan was loud and annoying

Absolutely stunning work. I love the attention to detail. You should run it with the side panel off and just the acrylic window there. It is a shame not to look at it all the time with all that effort you made to make it look perfect!

My favourite G5 thus far! Bravo!

Absolutely stunning work. I love the attention to detail. You should run it with the side panel off and just the acrylic window there. It is a shame not to look at it all the time with all that effort you made to make it look perfect!

My favourite G5 thus far! Bravo!

That is very funny you say that because the last few pictures are just for show. I never put my side panel on because I enjoy looking into my mod. The computer is actually quieter then my girlfriends 2008 macbook aluminum when she plays candy crush haha. Sooo the only reason I would use the side panel is because of noise but I got it under control. Thank you for the comment monty

Can you show us more of the PSU? Really like to see how you did it :)

Yes please! I would love to see it too! I have a G5 that is begging to be converted to a hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back