Contribute
Register

Trying again hdmi audio ds3h f8

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about that i know but there is no sound coming out
More info: what media player, what is the exact sound source, do you get sound on your speakers when you switch in Preferences?

More info: what media player, what is the exact sound source, do you get sound on your speakers when you switch in Preferences?
i have speakers plugged in now with sound but i disconnected and have just the hdmi plugged in so sound can come through my hdtv i played a youtube video and no sound comes thru when i select hdmi source

i have speakers plugged in now with sound but i disconnected and have just the hdmi plugged in so sound can come through my hdtv i played a youtube video and no sound comes thru when i select hdmi source
YouTube is not a reliable reference. Try iTunes.

YouTube is not a reliable reference. Try iTunes.
no sound thru itunes either. i even did what i said by adding

"i will install MultiBeast 5.1.3 or newer/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/With DSDT/ALC... in my case 887 i did not do this step"

Attach the current IOReg.
for some reason today it is working thanks a lot
now i will search the site for a next project since i have everything working

Read the MultiBeast Features,..pdf in Downloads/MultiBeast - Mountain Lion Edition folder
Reply with the DefinitionBlock line from your dsdt.

I am needing a little help myself this post helped me to get hdmi working for me as I have the same mobo on the same bios but i just recently add a graphics card Geforce GTX 650ti and I am wanting to know what things I need to edit in my DSDT file to get hdmi working thru my GPU card if u could help me out with that I would much appreciate it I am sure it is simple but i just dont want to ruin what i already have by editing something wrong and messing everything up thanks again

I am needing a little help myself this post helped me to get hdmi working for me as I have the same mobo on the same bios but i just recently add a graphics card Geforce GTX 650ti and I am wanting to know what things I need to edit in my DSDT file to get hdmi working thru my GPU card if u could help me out with that I would much appreciate it I am sure it is simple but i just dont want to ruin what i already have by editing something wrong and messing everything up thanks again
Make a bootable backup, no risk.
See Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT
Download HD4000_AMI_EFI_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit
See -Read_me_first for install details
Patch/Open ami_clean_compile.txt, Apply, Compile
Use the patch file as is.
Patch/Open hdmi_audio_ami_efi_hd4000.txt. Apply, Compile
Save, Install, Restart.

Reply with edited dsdt and IOReg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back