Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been MHackintoshing for many, many years. Through Clover and out the other side to brilliant Opencore.
I have just upgraded my hardware to what you see on the left and spent a good evening trawling thrtough the new Opencore (0.9.1) making sure everything was correct for the Coffee Lake system. All Kexts, ACPI and drivers and the config.
I now have to admit, this is the first time I have had to ask for help, I am at your mercy :eek:

I simply do not understand the kernal panic I am getting, any help would be so greatfully appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG-0169.jpg
    IMG-0169.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 22
I have been MHackintoshing for many, many years. Through Clover and out the other side to brilliant Opencore.
I have just upgraded my hardware to what you see on the left and spent a good evening trawling thrtough the new Opencore (0.9.1) making sure everything was correct for the Coffee Lake system. All Kexts, ACPI and drivers and the config.
I now have to admit, this is the first time I have had to ask for help, I am at your mercy :eek:

I simply do not understand the kernal panic I am getting, any help would be so greatfully appreciated.

Hi there.

The panic has occurred and the screen of text just shows the effects, not why.

Perhaps Zip and attach your EFI folder to your next post, after first blanking your serial-number for privacy reasons.

:)

Thank you for the reply. I have attached the de-serial-numbered EFI as requested.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
Just an update. After 2 further opencore creation failures on the third attempt I managed to successfully boot into my 10.13.6
All I have to do now is backtrace and see where I had gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back