Contribute
Register

Touch switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I received it and been testing a bit
I need a relay now, because I haven't found a way to make it work
Don't get me wrong, it works perfectly, I have tested it with two AA batteries and a LED
Works through plexiglass, glass, plastic...

Once I get this baby working perfectly I will start the proper thread with instructions and more info :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I received it and been testing a bit I need a relay now, because I haven't found a way to make it work Don't get me wrong, it works perfectly, I have tested it with two AA batteries and a LED Works through plexiglass, glass, plastic...
Thanks for the posts.

I am looking for a replacement switch for my G4 Cube Build, an am wondering if you think this switch (or the RK-150) would be suitable for use in a Cube. My first question is about size and mounting, i.e. will it physically fit inside a Cube Case? Also do you think it will activate through the thickness of the cube case?

I've been testing and works perfectly, all you have to do is use this touch sensor alongside with a 5v relay
I don't know what's the cube's thickness, I tested through a 5mm piece of plexiglass and it worked perfectly...
About fitting or not, the whole thing (Touch sensor + relay) is about 2x2x2 Cm
The only thing you'd need is a constant 5v source (Found on pin 9 of the psu)
I'll add more info on the project post in a few days, I am busy with other projects and I haven't had the time to make any progress on this one :cry:
Hope this helps!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back