Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys, hoping someone can give me some guidance. Purchased a ERYING Mother Board M-ATX HM570 with a soldered in intel 11th Gen i9 CPU in & Tiger Lake chipset. Ive read that the inbuilt graphic aren't supported so, but this does have a PICE slot and you can disable onboard graphic. My question is possible use this & if so what of listed chipset for open-core should I try to use.

ERYING 11th Core ES Tiger Lake-H HM570
Intel HM570 / Z590 chipset
PCI-E x16 / PCI-E x1
Realtek 1G Network card
Realtek audio chipset
Wifi/Blue tooth card slot
M.2 A slot PCI-E x4 4.0 NVME Protocol
M.2 B slot PCI-E NVME protocol +sata AHCL protocol (channel audio switching)

We used one on for a small Debian 12 server & it working above expectations, but they were purchase to replace two older x97 builds (they were bought at a ridiculously low price)

any suggested I would be very greatful

thanks VASMAN

Guys, hoping someone can give me some guidance. Purchased a ERYING Mother Board M-ATX HM570 with a soldered in intel 11th Gen i9 CPU in & Tiger Lake chipset. Ive read that the inbuilt graphic aren't supported so, but this does have a PICE slot and you can disable onboard graphic. My question is possible use this & if so what of listed chipset for open-core should I try to use.

ERYING 11th Core ES Tiger Lake-H HM570
Intel HM570 / Z590 chipset
PCI-E x16 / PCI-E x1
Realtek 1G Network card
Realtek audio chipset
Wifi/Blue tooth card slot
M.2 A slot PCI-E x4 4.0 NVME Protocol
M.2 B slot PCI-E NVME protocol +sata AHCL protocol (channel audio switching)

We used one on for a small Debian 12 server & it working above expectations, but they were purchase to replace two older x97 builds (they were bought at a ridiculously low price)

any suggested I would be very greatful

thanks VASMAN

Hi there.

You are correct that 11th Gen Intel iGPU's are not supported by macOS, but as you have a free PCIe slot you'll be fine using a discrete GPU of supported AMD variety.

Not sure what you mean by - " if so what of listed chipset for open-core should I try to use." Just use the latest release version of OpenCore and check your work with the ocvalidate utility.

:)

I can help you with the Erying and what the Bios settings and EFI setup should be if you are still interested. This is definitely, not easy to make work properly, as Utter Disbelief has alluded that it should be. I have a Erying 12900HK which has a laptop processor and I using 2 Nvme drives (the 3rd slot is empty) one with Sonoma 14.1 and the other with Windows 11 Pro. My Audio, works I have a AX210 Intel wifi card working and I am using a RX6600M Soyo GPU which is a laptop processor GPU video card, it is supported using the boot arg: agdpmod=pikera. Here is a base Bios setting setup for you: You should be using iMacPro1,1 Smbios,
[Press DEL for ENTER BIOS]
[Press F11 for boot menu but you will not most time be able to switch to the external flash, however you can switch onboard drives, make you boot selection in the Bios itself.]

• Exit > Load Optimal Defaults [YES]
  • Advanced > CPU Configuration > Intel (VMX) Virtualization Technology : Enabled
  • Advanced > Graphics Configuration > Primary Display : PEG Slot
  • Advanced > Graphics Configuration > VT-d : Enabled
  • Advanced > Graphics Configuration > Internal Graphics : Disabled
  • Advanced > Graphics Configuration > Above 4GB MMIO BIOS Assignment : Enabled
  • Advanced > PCI Subsystem Settings > Above 4G Decoding : Enabled
  • Advanced > PCI Subsystem Settings > Re-Size BAR Support : Disabled
  • Advanced > NTC5585D Super IO Configuration > Serial Port 1 Configuration > Serial Port : Disabled
  • Advanced > USB Configuration > XHCI Hand-off : Enabled
  • Turbo > Memory Profile : XMP Profile 1
  • Startup > Full Screen Logo Show : Disabled
  • Startup > Fast Boot : Disabled
  • Startup > Boot Option Priorities : Flashdrive (of proper size) of Opencore install (preferably 0.9.5)
  • Security > Secure Boot > Secure Boot : Disabled
  • Exit > Save Changes and Exit
There are a number of SSDTs you will need to get up and booting and I would start with Ventura before moving to Sonoma. (AWAC, EC-USBX,GPRW,HPET from SSDTTime and patches, Plug-Alt,SBUS-MCHC, USBW) you will need to spoof to Comet per Dortania) Your USB must be Mapped properly before starting. I would use windows. You will need the proper boot arg with the latest restrictevents.kext to do a Sonoma install/upgrade.

Erying's site has a online videos to setup their MODIFIED bios, but it will really not help you, when trying to get the Mac OS up and running. The basic modified Bios interface that Erying is using is the same on all of their laptop Processor modified boards, however some models of their boards have Engineering Sample (ES) laptop processors and some do not. Mine is not a ES processor. The lower line processors used in their boards are ES for the most part.

Last edited:
Back