Contribute
Register

this copy of macos damged high sierra pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried using a different USB flash drive?

tried with no luck ...

Apparently you had a corrupt or incomplete download of macOS High Sierra or something happened during USB installer creation.

To rule out a problem with downloaded installer file, you need to perform a file Integrity check. If you are interested, read on....

• Did you download Installer macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 from App Store?
  • Do you have the same in your Applications folder of your Real Mac?
    • If the answers are "No" to either or both, then re-download it from AppStore.
    • If the answers are Yes, then launch the terminal and run the following command:
shasum /Applications/Install*OS*.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg
  • Copy the long alphanumeric string output that will show up in about 2 minutes and post that to the forum.

Apparently you had a corrupt or incomplete download of macOS High Sierra or something happened during USB installer creation.

To rule out a problem with downloaded installer file, you need to perform a file Integrity check. If you are interested, read on....

• If the answers are Yes, then launch the terminal and run the following command:
  • Copy the long alphanumeric string output that will show up in about 2 minutes and post that to the forum.
solved with these steps
1- i removed old mac os in applications
2- i redownloaded another one
now after installation compelete nothing is working mouse ,keyboard and so on
any idea
thanks.
khaled

@khalednabawy, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I am having the same issue. My copy of OS High Sierra 10.13.4 is from the appstore and is located in applications on my real MacBook Pro. I have tried emptying trash and redownloading but nothing is working. Here is the alphanumeric code I get when I run said command.
I am running unibeast 8.3.1

2c72b22a45ea8f5a80bee91db8aba96dae8310ea

any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same issue. My copy of OS High Sierra 10.13.4 is from the appstore and is located in applications on my real MacBook Pro. I have tried emptying trash and redownloading but nothing is working. Here is the alphanumeric code I get when I run said command.
I am running unibeast 8.3.1

2c72b22a45ea8f5a80bee91db8aba96dae8310ea

any help would be appreciated.

• You should have started your own thread instead of posting to an abandoned post by somebody else.
  • Your SHA-1 checksum 2c72b22a45ea8f5a80bee91db8aba96dae8310ea confirms you have a genuine full macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (17E199) installer file.
.....but nothing is working.

tells me nothing!

• You may try to create a USB installer disk with the macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 installer file using CreateInstallMedia command on the Terminal followed by Clover EFI ( Preferably from RehabManClover_v2.4k_r4444.RM-4652.c1f8602f.zip) and editing CLOVER/kexts/Other with Essential kexts including Graphics support kexts for Intel HD Graphics 630 and editing its config.plist to use Intel HD 630 with proper FakeID and ig-platform-id with -v , dart=0 [√]-disablegfxfirmware
  • You have to Remove your Evga GTX 660 ( please edit your profile to show the exact Graphics card) from the Motherboard PCIE slot and connect the Monitor to HDMI port of Integrated Intel HD
  • You have to boot the disk using appropriate BIOS Options for Intel HD 630 Graphics
  • You have to take pictures of Verbose boot screen(s) if boot problem occurs to upload to the Forum along with CLOVER from the USB disk as a zip file and the options chosen from BIOS for that failed boot to get good help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back