Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

Thanks!
One more question.
I noticed when I put the computer to sleep and try to wake the system appears to wake but the monitor (connected with hdmi) doesn't. Is there anything I need to do ?
IGPU? Try another output and or another monitor and see if the behavior repeats itself?

Only thing was my motherboard, Z390-F Gaming, did not have a newer BIOS than 1401 I skipped DVMT, since it isn't in the BIOS of this motherboard/QUOTE]

Yes it is;
200228113408.jpg

Ok. Answering my question - OC stable to 5,2Ghz, 1,35v. Geekbench5 result - 1425/6656.

Hey guys, I can't seem to be able to track my CPU temperature sensors. I notice this because the cpu fan seem to run high and in every software I use the temperature and sensors don't show. What can be done/checked to fix this ? Also I really like to know your thought on using OpenCore with this configuration.

Hey guys, I can't seem to be able to track my CPU temperature sensors. I notice this because the cpu fan seem to run high and in every software I use the temperature and sensors don't show. What can be done/checked to fix this ? Also I really like to know your thought on using OpenCore with this configuration.
Did you install Hardware Monitor? See here for one users input #2,317 Beyond that I don't have much to offer.
OpenCore can be a journey and in the end its just a different front end boot loader that is still in Beta. That being said I use it on my NUC boxes and have it configured and can run it on my main Aorus Master machine. Boot times vs Clover are very similar for me and I tend to miss the graphical interface Clover is known for. After boot performance is exactly the same so no distinct advantage or difference I can tout.
@dmdacc posted his OC EFI here #3,020

Guys, I have question about resolution. I Have Dell P2415Q monitor, but maximum resolution to display is 3008x1692. It's possible to get 4k?

Guys, I have question about resolution. I Have Dell P2415Q monitor, but maximum resolution to display is 3008x1692. It's possible to get 4k?
@newonboard not all monitors are created equal and or will display at 4k on a hackintosh. Your video card supports it so try a different video output. Display Port is recommended, if you are already doing that then try HDMI instead.

It seems this guide is the only one with less issues for me, I will like to use a micro atx motherboard, any recommendations of micro atx that will just flow with this guide?
Thanks

Back