Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

hey..the OS update to 11.5.2 went smooth but :( now sleep is bugging and just the blue usb (3.0) ports are working now :( (your opencore 7.0 folder)

you have any clues how to solve this ?

edit:
followed your guide on page 1 on how to solve sleep, hackintool showed red then green. the sleep works now... but usb mapping seems wrong/buggy

Last edited:
hey..the OS update to 11.5.2 went smooth but :( now sleep is bugging and just the blue usb (3.0) ports are working now :( (your opencore 7.0 folder)

you have any clues how to solve this ?

edit:
followed your guide on page 1 on how to solve sleep, hackintool showed red then green. the sleep works now... but usb mapping seems wrong/buggy
You will want to see the guide here for how to map your USB ports, any questions regarding how to or results post there please.

You will want to see the guide here for how to map your USB ports, any questions regarding how to or results post there please.

ok thanks i got it up and running again :) thanks..

one more question i used a tool to check the config.plist and it's throwing me some error/suggestions. you maybe know more about it ? it's ignorable or better to fix it ?

Code:
OCS: Missing key SyncTableIds, context <Quirks>!
OCS: Missing key CustomKernel, context <Scheme>!
OCS: Missing key Flavour, context <Tools>!
OCS: Missing key RealPath, context <Tools>!
OCS: Missing key TextMode, context <Tools>!
OCS: Missing key GraphicsInputMirroring, context <AppleInput>!

Serialisation returns 6 errors!

Completed validating /Volumes/EFI/EFI/OC/config.plist in 1 ms. Found 6 issues requiring attention.

ok thanks i got it up and running again :) thanks..

one more question i used a tool to check the config.plist and it's throwing me some error/suggestions. you maybe know more about it ? it's ignorable or better to fix it ?

Code:
OCS: Missing key SyncTableIds, context <Quirks>!
OCS: Missing key CustomKernel, context <Scheme>!
OCS: Missing key Flavour, context <Tools>!
OCS: Missing key RealPath, context <Tools>!
OCS: Missing key TextMode, context <Tools>!
OCS: Missing key GraphicsInputMirroring, context <AppleInput>!

Serialisation returns 6 errors!

Completed validating /Volumes/EFI/EFI/OC/config.plist in 1 ms. Found 6 issues requiring attention.
Are you sure you ran the tool correctly? It's only version Opencore 7.0 not 7.2. Those config.plist entries didn't exist in version 7.0

Are you sure you ran the tool correctly? It's only version Opencore 7.0 not 7.2. Those config.plist entries didn't exist in version 7.0
oh yeah...i think youre right... do you update for 7.2 for the new mac os in october...? :)

oh yeah...i think youre right... do you update for 7.2 for the new mac os in october...? :)
When 7.3 is released I probably will update then but it depends how significant any changes are.

Sorry, uploading is taking forever this morning. Here's the modified EFI folder with verbose mode.

Do you have an EFI that uses internal GPU...

for some reason, have not found an EFI that works...

Do you have an EFI that uses internal GPU...

for some reason, have not found an EFI that works...
Try this. An explanation of the differences is in the Dortania Install Guide

Coffee Lake iGPU and dGPU.png

Attachments

• EFIIGPUOC7-2.0.zip
    33.9 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
NOW it works...

Had to change the Platform ID with this particular EFI...

Thanks a whole bunch...

HDMI works, but DisplayPort is just blank...

It works for boot up, but is blank and shuts off...

How do I fix that?

Back