Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

I ll modify it later for testing. I am not at home... i ll modify it later.

windows pc and take a look into tie device manager maybe?

Does sleep work when u unplug the DAC?
I don't have a windows PC to check.
Yes my system does sleep when I unplug the DAC.

Thanks for helping me with this!

U also have updated to the latest UEFI-Folder from the first page?
Really strange... I have no idea what’s the problem here. Let’s check something else.
Set the display sleep time to 1minute and send the Mac to sleep and wait a few minutes. Maybe he just need a second sleep command to get into sleep.

U also have updated to the latest UEFI-Folder from the first page?
Really strange... I have no idea what’s the problem here. Let’s check something else.
Set the display sleep time to 1minute and send the Mac to sleep and wait a few minutes. Maybe he just need a second sleep command to get into sleep.

Yes Im using the latest UEFI folder from the first page. I set the display time to 1 minute and left the computer to attempt to sleep. It keeps attempting and waking up. I let it try to sleep on its own 3 times before stopping the sleep.

Puh... sorry man. I am not that deep into it. MAYBE u can try a workaround until u get a successful solution for this.
I am also very new to this Hackintosh thing. We could try to use another USB-Port maybe. I ll create an all “sleep” USB port DDST later. It’s worth a try...

Puh... sorry man. I am not that deep into it. MAYBE u can try a workaround until u get a successful solution for this.
I am also very new to this Hackintosh thing. We could try to use another USB-Port maybe. I ll create an all “sleep” USB port DDST later. It’s worth a try...
Thanks I will try it out. Thanks again.

I ll also update to the latest UEFI tomorrow to verify it’s not an issue with the new version... just in case

Hey guys, my build was (almost) successful. :clap:

I will post a bit more on how it went but for know I have an issue with bluetooth not working.
I have replaced the built-in module with a DW1560 which I bought from eBay. The Wifi is working really great but I can't find Bluetooth devices (the list is just empty) and I can't be found either.

I'm using the latest IGPU EFI but I had the same problem before updating the EFI. The system information for Bluetooth is attached, if someone needs more information just ask.

As I said, I will report back on how my build went but for now I need to get some food and sleep. :angel:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-16 at 18.09.58.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-16 at 18.09.58.png
    355.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
if the hack wakes up immediately... open the terminal and go for

sudo pmset -g

Post the return.

if the hack wakes up immediately... open the terminal and go for

sudo pmset -g

Post the return.
Currently in use:
standby 1
Sleep On Power Button 1
womp 0
hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
proximitywake 1
powernap 0
networkoversleep 0
disksleep 10
standbydelayhigh 86400
sleep 15 (sleep prevented by powerd, sharingd)
hibernatemode 3
ttyskeepawake 1
displaysleep 15
highstandbythreshold 50
standbydelaylow 86400

Back