Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

U replace the SSDT from ModMike with mine... Restart the system and give it a try.

If u look from the back... the two with the boarder around them above the UBS-C. I use them both for USB and wireless mouse.
I replaced the SSDT with yours, plugged in the DAC into the USB with a boarder, and tried to sleep. Didn't stay asleep. Should I disable the port limit removal patches?

Is there any other USB connected? Time Machine? Power Nap?

I replaced the SSDT with yours, plugged in the DAC into the USB with a boarder, and tried to sleep. Didn't stay asleep. Should I disable the port limit removal patches?

YES! Only 1 or the other, did you see my post #2209 with a picture showing you how to disable?

@StefanIsBuilding makes a good point. Disable power nap until everything works, then re-enable features as you go. Always start with a baseline.

What is connected to the PC? Just the DAC? Can u make shure the DAC is USB2.0? I only configurated it as USB2.0 with the 0xFF. Disable also the POWER NAP Function just for the test.

What is connected to the PC? Just the DAC? Can u make shure the DAC is USB2.0? I only configurated it as USB2.0 with the 0xFF. Disable also the POWER NAP Function just for the test.
When you say "can you make sure the DAC is USB 2.0, do you mean plugged into the USB 2.0 port? If so yes its plugged into the USB 2.0 port in the back. After looking at my manual, the USB ports in the back within the box are USB 3.1 ports, so I moved the DAC usb cable to the ports right next to the box. Restarted and still wakes from sleep.

Also, POWER NAP Function is also disabled.

@ModMike had me check off fixOwnership and highcurrent in clover devices. Should those still be checked off?

Last edited:
No... i ask if your device is a USB2.0 device? Because u can activate the ports as UBS2 and USB3 Ports. It will only work if the device is USB2. I have do modify the DDST to make it work also with USB3.

No... i ask if your device is a USB2.0 device? Because u can activate the ports as UBS2 and USB3 Ports. It will only work if the device is USB2. I have do modify the DDST to make it work also with USB3.
I can't find any documentation stating if its USB 2 or 3. How can I tell?

I ll modify it later for testing. I am not at home... i ll modify it later.

windows pc and take a look into tie device manager maybe?

Does sleep work when u unplug the DAC?

Back