Contribute
Register

The all new GA-B560M DS3H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo,
Since this board supports the 10th and 11th gen intel cpu's. Will this board be compatible with a 10th gen cpu (cause 11th gen must first be implemented by Apple) Or is this hard to say just yet.
Thanks!,
O
If it is paired with a 10th generation CPU then it might work with MacOS Catalina and Big Sur.

We won't know until some adventurous soul actually does the test and tell us.

am i the only one trying something with this board ? i5-10600k following dortania guide no luck yet

Hi there.

What do you mean by "no luck yet"?

The CPU will work in the motherboard BUT you will not get iGPU display output with acceleration. Best to use a discrete GPU.

Got myself a 6700xt , wish me luck

Neither is the b560m ds3h untill someone maps it , im not qualified enough for now, and get different panics , unable to install
What do you mean, the onboard graphics? That was a given...some users have reported being able to boot but no one has gotten accelerated graphics working. Not great hardware choices if you are wanting to run Mac OS.

yup was hoping for things to move forward , might have to sell the board

@bichedeflex - where you able to install MacOS on B560M DS3H with IGPU? I too am on the same boat trying to install mac on B560M DS3H ( with igpu, and i5 11400 intel processor - not working, the monitor is black and blank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back