Contribute
Register

Testing Thread: GeForce GTX 660

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does sound like it could be a hardware problem. Have you tried putting the card in a different PCIe slot? Or will that not work, I seem to remember something about OS X only liking the first PCIe slot for graphics cards.

Though it now seems unrelated, I did update to 10.8.3 and the 660 is still functioning properly. Same results in Heaven.

In 10.8.3, the GTX 660 works with GraphicsEnabler=No without any additional modifications. :)

cool, does hdmi audio work too?

Yes,
HDMI audio works too....

To the guy getting the boot error the "IDE" error maybe indicates you do not have AHCI mode set in bios for your motherboard perhaps.

After updating OS X to 10.8.3, Luxmark bench score (in the medium scene, "Sala") went down. From 828 in 10.8.2 to 505 in 10.8.3. An interesting 39% drop in score...

After updating OS X to 10.8.3, Luxmark bench score (in the medium scene, "Sala") went down. From 828 in 10.8.2 to 505 in 10.8.3. An interesting 39% drop in score...

Same with other NVidia cards like GTX 670 :(

It appears wake from sleep does not work for me now. Anyone have any success with this?

For those reporting HDMI audio working, have you done anything special ?
I plugged my tv to my GTX 660 hdmi, and nothing changed. Checked in "Settings>Audio" panel, no "hdmi" output available..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back