Contribute
Register

Test Report: ASUS P8Z77-I Mini-ITX + 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that sleep and speedstep will work on this board now? Apart from the wireless card, is there anything to stop me going out and buying it?

Speedstep and sleep works just fine. The only thing that doesn't work are the 2 AsMedia USB3.0 ports on the back plane. Since I have 2 USB3.0 on the back and 2 USB3.0 on the front from the motherboard connector, I don't really care. 4 USB3.0 ports are 2 more than I will use at once anyway.

Where do i find this hacked BIOS?

Speedstep and sleep works just fine. The only thing that doesn't work are the 2 AsMedia USB3.0 ports on the back plane. Since I have 2 USB3.0 on the back and 2 USB3.0 on the front from the motherboard connector, I don't really care. 4 USB3.0 ports are 2 more than I will use at once anyway.

Going Bald, could you tell me how to make the speedstep and sleep work? Just to flash the patched bios?
And could you give me a piece of advice which guide should I use to install ML please? There are a couple of guides with P8Z77-I Deluxe, but they are writen before Multibeast, Unibeast and Chimera have been updated to ML edition. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back