Contribute
Register

Teclast X5 Pro(Chinese-brand tablet) Core M3-7Y30 HD615 10.12.3 working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after patch no Kernel panic :D
now I guess i get PM work , i upload the file to get confirmation if all things is well.
p.s : in Intel Power Gadget tool , the CPU frequency if all programs are closed is always 1.3 GHz , it's normal ? i ask because if i delete the SSDT.aml generated with ssdtPRGen from EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched , the minimum CPU frequency in Intel PG tool become 0.80 GHz if no programs run...

Attachments

• pm work.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 171
after patch no Kernel panic :D
now I guess i get PM work , i upload the file to get confirmation if all things is well.
p.s : in Intel Power Gadget tool , the CPU frequency if all programs are closed is always 1.3 GHz , it's normal ? i ask because if i delete the SSDT.aml generated with ssdtPRGen from EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched , the minimum CPU frequency in Intel PG tool become 0.80 GHz if no programs run...
You may use freqVectorsEdit.sh to reach lower frequencies.
Choose your currently used SMBIOS there, and apply the modification.

I think @RehabMan has a better solution for that, but it's only a plan - no actual kext for you to use yet.

You may use freqVectorsEdit.sh to reach lower frequencies.
Choose your currently used SMBIOS there, and apply the modification.

I think @RehabMan has a better solution for that, but it's only a plan - no actual kext for you to use yet.

thank you very much , i successfully did with your method :)

Hi, @abo.adam is there a possibility that you can upload the finished version of your work, as I am thinking of buying a Teclast X5?

Also, does the magnetic keyboard work with OS X?

Thanks

Hi, @abo.adam is there a possibility that you can upload the finished version of your work, as I am thinking of buying a Teclast X5?

Also, does the magnetic keyboard work with OS X?

Thanks
yes sure , now i'm trying to fix sleep/wake and battery status , when i have a pretty working Hackintosh i will upload my work .
the magnetic keyboard and trackpad are working well.

yes sure , now i'm trying to fix sleep/wake and battery status , when i have a pretty working Hackintosh i will upload my work .
the magnetic keyboard and trackpad are working well.

Thanks so much!

Also thanks for confirming that the magnetic keyboard works, going to go ahead and order one of these :)

Hi MR @RehabMan I'm still having problem with Battery status , it show always 0% and power source is always Power adapter ( even if is working through Battery ).

Attachments

• Battery prob.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 165
Hi MR @RehabMan I'm still having problem with Battery status , it show always 0% and power source is always Power adapter ( even if is working through Battery ).

Use the debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext and/or ACPIDebug.kext to determine your mistake...

Use the debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext and/or ACPIDebug.kext to determine your mistake...
I Used the debug ACPIBatteryManager.kextopened and I run console and I found theses , can you help me please

Attachments

• console battery.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I Used the debug ACPIBatteryManager.kextopened and I run console and I found theses , can you help me please

Your DesignVoltage coming out unknown from _BIF.
Code:
default 13:45:51.615156 +0200 kernel ACPIBatteryManager: fDesignVoltage   = -1

And your DSDT is reporting in watts. macOS/OS X requires amps. ACPIBatteryManager.kext cannot convert from watts to amps without correct voltage information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back