Contribute
Register

Teclast X5 Pro(Chinese-brand tablet) Core M3-7Y30 HD615 10.12.3 working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok , i'm sorry , i upload now the files requested , hope you can help me because this is my first Hackintosh

Attachments

• files.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 192
ok , i'm sorry , i upload now the files requested , hope you can help me because this is my first Hackintosh

patchmatic -extract output is missing.
Please read "Problem Reporting" carefully.

Note: Most likely your mistake was removing BNUM from the GNVS OperationRegion. You can't just remove fields from DSDT like that...

i download patchmatic and i put in /usr/bin ( but i don't understand how to use it ... sorry i'm new in this hard work.
i patched again the dsdt , i didn't remove the BNUM , i remove the External BNUM , and now NO error .
the percentage is show , but always is 0 , how can i solve .
thank you

i'm sorry , i upload the files now.
please can you tell me where is the problem.
and please tell me what i should to do more ( guides link maybe ) to make my Hackintosh works better
thanks

Attachments

• teclast_x5_pro.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 337
i'm sorry , i upload the files now.
please can you tell me where is the problem.
and please tell me what i should to do more ( guides link maybe ) to make my Hackintosh works better
thanks

All capacities are being read as zero.
Use the debug ACPIBatteryManager.kext to determine more information...
You may need to debug your battery methods with ACPIDebug.kext (fortunately, they are very simple....)
Read the ACPI spec to understand more about battery methods (_STA, _BST, _BIF).

ok , i'm going to read more guides to fix it...
now i'm trying to follow your guide for native power management for laptop
i used ssdtprgen ... i attached a txt out of terminal and ssdt ecc...
but i get kernel panic now.
what's wrong ? ( forgive me for all those questions but i love to learn about hackintosh )

Attachments

• power_management.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 175
ok , i'm going to read more guides to fix it...
now i'm trying to follow your guide for native power management for laptop
i used ssdtprgen ... i attached a txt out of terminal and ssdt ecc...
but i get kernel panic now.
what's wrong ? ( forgive me for all those questions but i love to learn about hackintosh )

Using an HWP enabled SMBIOS (such as MacBook9,1 or MacBookPro13,x) requires the xcpm_idle patch from PikeRAlpha.
You do not have it in your config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelToPatch.

I tried to create or search this patch ( xcpm_idle ) but i don't know how do it :( (sorry for my ignorance but i'm trying to learn).
So i tried to change the Smbios to macBookPro 13,1 , and i marked in the config.plist these fields ( -xcpm in Arguments , HWPEnable in Cpu ) and i reboot , NO kernel Panic.
i opened IORegistryExplorer to verify that X86PlatformPlugin if is loading under the CPU0 node , but i did't found it.
in Intel Power Gadget tool , the frequency in my cpu if i do nothings and all programs are closed is always 1.3 GHz.
advices please

I tried to create or search this patch ( xcpm_idle ) but i don't know how do it :( (sorry for my ignorance but i'm trying to learn).

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...speed-shift-enable-with-full-power-management

So i tried to change the Smbios to macBookPro 13,1 , and i marked in the config.plist these fields ( -xcpm in Arguments , HWPEnable in Cpu ) and i reboot , NO kernel Panic.
i opened IORegistryExplorer to verify that X86PlatformPlugin if is loading under the CPU0 node , but i did't found it.
in Intel Power Gadget tool , the frequency in my cpu if i do nothings and all programs are closed is always 1.3 GHz.
advices please

It means you don't have an SSDT for injecting "plugin-type"=1.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back