KernelCache ID: 5336353D51FEBCED4FBEFF7217CCD20D

KernelCache ID: 5336353D51FEBCED4FBEFF7217CCD20D
strange you have a panic:
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000Graphics

and you have HD4600 graphics..

also no need to inject Intel graphics

maybe have a readup on here:

and make sure all your kexts are up to date

Spent a few hours going through this again and trying different configurations. One configuration seems to stop the panic kernel but the brightness adjust doesn't work. Will keep working on it and report back if i get a full fix.

Had to go back to original settings as new settings were causing other glitches and slowing system down.

So I managed to get rid of the panic, I'm not 100% sure what was casing it but I think it was because when updating clover it had made an EFI directory in the main drive (rather than as part of a mount). I managed to delete this by using the terminal in recovery as it was read only. Anyway it has gone and the build seems to be working pretty well.

I still can't get the laptop to wake from sleep if I put it to sleep form the main menu. If it is left and the screen goes off on its own it is fine (i suspect it isn't really sleeping). The volume is still a bit quiet but useable. I also have the intel wifi card working successfully using the appleintelwifi kext. I have used automator to automatically load it on log in which saves some time.

The screen and brightness control works well but no matter what setting I try only the haswell desktop 0x0d220003 platform_id with faked 0x01428086 seems to work.

I am still playing around with voodoops2controller kexts as am not 100% happy with the cursor (I do wonder if it is because the t540p trackpad is not the best; maybe I should upgrade to a t550 one). It does seem to work better when recognised as a mouse as opposed to a trackpad! Anyway I have attached my clover as a zip i case anyone else with a t540p is trying to get theirs to work.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 98
So I managed to get rid of the panic, I'm not 100% sure what was casing it but I think it was because when updating clover it had made an EFI directory in the main drive (rather than as part of a mount). I managed to delete this by using the terminal in recovery as it was read only. Anyway it has gone and the build seems to be working pretty well.

I still can't get the laptop to wake from sleep if I put it to sleep form the main menu. If it is left and the screen goes off on its own it is fine (i suspect it isn't really sleeping). The volume is still a bit quiet but useable. I also have the intel wifi card working successfully using the appleintelwifi kext. I have used automator to automatically load it on log in which saves some time.

The screen and brightness control works well but no matter what setting I try only the haswell desktop 0x0d220003 platform_id with faked 0x01428086 seems to work.

I am still playing around with voodoops2controller kexts as am not 100% happy with the cursor (I do wonder if it is because the t540p trackpad is not the best; maybe I should upgrade to a t550 one). It does seem to work better when recognised as a mouse as opposed to a trackpad! Anyway I have attached my clover as a zip i case anyone else with a t540p is trying to get theirs to work.
you have AppleALC.kext and VoodooHDA.kext, you should only use the one (remove VoodooHDA.kext)

also you should remove these from config.,plist:

Code:
<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Zeroing 885 Codec</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>hQjsEA==</data>
                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDA</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AAAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Zeroing 884 Codec</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>hAjsEA==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AAAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Patching 1984 with 10ec0292 Codec</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>hBnUEQ==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>kgLsEA==</data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>Zeroing 1983 Codec</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>gxnUEQ==</data>
                <false/>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AAAAAA==</data>
            </dict>
    <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>MiniDP-audio, port 0105(12), 0x0a260006</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>AQUJAAAEAACHAAAA</data>
                <false/>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>AQUSAAAEAACHAAAA</data>
            </dict>
newer updated config.plist has new ways of applying audio and graphics:

or check over this:

Thanks Feartech, I tried removing the VoodooHDA kext and got AppleALC to work with the guide. The big problem (and one widely reported with 10.10.4 and AppleALC) is the KP on wake from sleep. This doesn't happen with VoodooHDA.

Had a bit more time to tinker. The wake problem is actually just the screen not coming back on as the sound etc still works if playing a video. I have played around with using mobile platform_id and the computer won't even go to sleep properly, nothing happens until the mouse is moved at which point the screen goes black but the cursor is visible and the computer wakes as soon as the cursor is moved.

So it seems that the graphics set up is the problem. I still can't find a setup that doesn't cause wake problems, I would live without display brightness (which doesn't work with any of the mobile platform_ids i've tried) if sleep worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back