CPU
i5 3230M
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I booted Mountain Lion with the following boot arguments: -v cpus=1 npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
And I managed to catch the system in verbose at the following line:
IDK Mountain Lion.PNG

I'm wondering if it's stuck, or booting OS X. I don't know. I can't tell. I'm not sure if I have to wait it out, or if more has to be done to get it working.

So I booted Mountain Lion with the following boot arguments: -v cpus=1 npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes
And I managed to catch the system in verbose at the following line:
View attachment 577884
I'm wondering if it's stuck, or booting OS X. I don't know. I can't tell. I'm not sure if I have to wait it out, or if more has to be done to get it working.

Post your EFI as a ZIP archive.

:)

Post your EFI as a ZIP archive.

:)
It's a vanilla Chimera UniBeast. I don't see an EFI folder. It's the same result I'm having for OS X Mavericks. The issue occurs for both USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, and USB 2.0 and 3.0 drives. Both swapped with each other as well.

Can anyone help? I have seen another user with more success than I have, using the same motherboard.

Can anyone help? I have seen another user with more success than I have, using the same motherboard.
your other post says you are trying to install Catalina and yet this post is in Mountain Lion Support.....

Using a Clover legacy UniBeast USB to try and boot into the Chimera legacy UniBeast USB made a difference. The 1080p/full screen background appeared. Any ideas? It seems like you could get something going with Clover, but I don't know what that would be, or how to do it, or what the general idea might be.

Back