Contribute
Register

Successfull update to Ventura with OC 8.6 on Asus H81M Plus, i5 4590T and GT730

Provide EFI
It won't be of much use because your CPU and motherboard are completely different.
You would need to use your integrated UHD630 graphics for Ventura to work anyway.

If you're new to hackintosh, try installing Catalina with Clover first to get some experience.
Then you can upgrade to a newer macOS later on.

View attachment 558506

Successfull update to Ventura with OpenCore 8.6 on Asus H81M Plus, i5 4590T and GT730 hardware acceleration
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was wondering how you got your NIC to work. I just clean installed my hack from an old clover+Catalina config to OC+Ventura, on a ASRock H81M mobo which has the same LAN NIC. It worked fine under Catalina with the standard RTL8111 kext but under Ventura (nor Monterey) it keeps saying cable unplugged despite it being plugged in. The card is otherwise recognized fine. Could you share your EFI or tell me which kext you used?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was wondering how you got your NIC to work. I just clean installed my hack from an old clover+Catalina config to OC+Ventura, on a ASRock H81M mobo which has the same LAN NIC. It worked fine under Catalina with the standard RTL8111 kext but under Ventura (nor Monterey) it keeps saying cable unplugged despite it being plugged in. The card is otherwise recognized fine. Could you share your EFI or tell me which kext you used?

Hi there.

It might be a good idea to start your own thread in this forum, or over in the Post Install/Network one instead. That way your issue will get noticed more.

:)

Back