Contribute
Register

Successful GA-H97M-D3H - GTX 750Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same issue, My build hangs after [IOBluetoothHCICCOntroller] [start] -- completed, after trying to booth with GraphicsEnabler=no, but no luck. I have a 4690K and the same motherboard and GPU.

Hi. Usually with hackintosh it is just the motherboard compatability that you need to focus more and not much on processor. I see that you have a GTX560. Do you get kernel panics/ Restart or does your moniter get shut off and PC still running??

I have a diff mobo but gpu is gtx 560. For yosemite to install I had to delete all the nvda files from the install USB (backup the files) also you have to delete the files. Even nv_disable doesnt work. Then the web driver will work. Try these steps and le me know

Hello, you can write -v nv_disable=1

I can install it. Now I am trying Multibeast.

My computer

GA-h97m-d3h gtx 750 8 Gb skill

Bye

I'm currently working on a build with the same motherboard and CPU. Your post helped me solve a problem I was having with the Ethernet. Thanks! :)

Hi Loadedaxe, thanks for the great guide.
I intend to build the hackintosh with same hardware as you, but I have a question that how long for the :beachball: boot time to os x log in screen?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back