Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening friends, do we have any updated kext. With more features and more auto downloads?

I know man, i'm using right now a script in which i can connect every wifi i want by insert ssdid and password. But i wonder if with installed kext, this can be avoided.
Hello budy, how are you? what is your intel wifi card? would you have kext?

I am looking forward to a kext that will give me more download rate and that will not restart when entering sleep mode, everything is fine.

Can the kext now be unloaded without kernel panic so you can load it again for different network?

Thanks it's work on Intel Wifi AC 9260 on Catalina 10.15.5

The IntelWifi project at https://github.com/zxystd/itlwm has been updated and it finally allows to set SSID and password in Info.plist, it allows setting multiple networks and connect to the first available one.

For me on AC7260 the speed are better than with the Chinese kext.

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 10.20.19.png

You need to build the kext from source ... so I am attaching it here so you do not have to.

Look for WiFiConfig key in the Info.plist, there is an array of two networks defined. You can also set the password empty if you want to connect to a network without authentication, it should work if I am reading the source code correctly.

Attachments

• itlwm.kext.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 393
Last edited:
For me it didn't worked on the same card. Is your wifi card integrated in the motherboard?
What motherboard do u have?

No, i think wifi card AC 9260 not integrated in motherboard. This is my Laptop specs

Lenovo Yoga C930 13IKB
Specifications :
- Processor : Intel Core i7 8550U
- IGPU : Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM : 16GB
- Storage : SSD 512Gb
- Wifi : Intel Wireless AC 9260 + Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back