Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post #434 AppleIntelWifi 0523
I know man, i'm using right now a script in which i can connect every wifi i want by insert ssdid and password. But i wonder if with installed kext, this can be avoided.

I know man, i'm using right now a script in which i can connect every wifi i want by insert ssdid and password. But i wonder if with installed kext, this can be avoided.

Only need input your ssid and pwd once in info.plist.

Is it still not possible to install kext on the system without having to start the load on the terminal?

Is it still not possible to install kext on the system without having to start the load on the terminal?

New kext can intalled to L/E and update system without dependency KP issue, backup system before appling test, just for testing only, work on both 3160 and 7265 hacks.

Last edited:
New kext can intalled to L/E and update system without dependency KP issue, backup system before appling test, just for testing only, work on both 3160 and 7265 hacks.

I installed the kext using the kext wizard but it didn't work automatically. to work I still need to read the kext and enter my credentials. Is it because kext is not quite ready yet?

I installed the kext using the kext wizard but it didn't work automatically. to work I still need to read the kext and enter my credentials. Is it because kext is not quite ready yet?

I use Hackintool installed kext to L/E, work propertly for me.

If use other utitilies installing kext, make sure sip is disabled, root is mounted as read/write mode, run below command first

sudo mount -uw / && killall Finder

I use Hackintool installed kext to L/E, work propertly for me.

If use other utitilies installing kext, make sure sip is disabled, root is mounted as read/write mode, run below command first

sudo mount -uw / && killall Finder

With Catalina, and forward, we should NOT install our own kexts in L/E but in the kexts/other folder in Clover/OC. This is being enforced by Apple's system requirements because of the way they are changing things.

With Catalina, and forward, we should NOT install our own kexts in L/E but in the kexts/other folder in Clover/OC. This is being enforced by Apple's system requirements because of the way they are changing things.

Yes, thereore it is for test only, this version work not equal to will work on next, especially for 3rd party kext, should always aware of dependency issue.

Thanks resolvable after I gave the command in cmd now reboots automatically with the system. Only the download speed is still 75 mb, but I believe this will change with a new update from kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back