Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works with my Intel CNVi. I found that it only KPs if you do not set the correct SSID and PWD for your router. I take it that you have done that? Good luck anyway.
You were right. My network SSID has a space in its name. And even thou I used correct name, it didn't work and resulted in KP. The same error itlwm driver has, thou w/o KP. When I used another name without spaces it loads.

on mine it worked but the speed is no more than 30mb, is there any way to change this? Thank you

Latest AppleIntelWifi.kext, download speed round 80Mbps @ 5G network.
1590402802807.png

NWID = your SSID
WPAKEY = your PWD
1590402860258.png

Edit: more firmware modules are added in this version, basically all Intel wifi modules, if you have older module like N2230 or newer module like AX200, try this kext, may work, but not sure.
1590404761204.png

Attachments

• AppleIntelWiFi 0523.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 772
Last edited:
View attachment 471410

NWID = your SSID
WPAKEY = your PWD
View attachment 471411

Edit: more firmware modules are added in this version, basically all Intel wifi modules, if you have older module like N2230 or newer module like AX200, try this kext, may work, but not sure.
View attachment 471414
Thanks it worked, it was 70mb, it's great. But it would have the possibility to start automatically without having to put the password in the terminal. Thank you very much in advance.

View attachment 471410

NWID = your SSID
WPAKEY = your PWD
View attachment 471411

View attachment 471414

Can the kext now be unloaded without kernel panic so you can load it again for different network?

I am anxious for this kext to be completely ready to be placed directly from the folder others in the clover and start wifi automatically.

I am anxious for this kext to be completely ready to be placed directly from the folder others in the clover and start wifi automatically.

We are really close to get a perfect working kext, if wont be easy to implement native wifi gui of osx, maybe me or someone on the forum can write a software with a nice gui that inject automatically kext with saved credentials or swich to some other. Only thing that i miss is the possibility to unload the kext, to allow switch connection without reboot.

View attachment 471410

NWID = your SSID
WPAKEY = your PWD
View attachment 471411

View attachment 471414

This version does not load for me, loading kext fails.

Code:
/tmp/AppleIntelWiFi.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) not loadable (reason unspecified); check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8)

The previous version from April loads just fine.

Can the kext now be unloaded without kernel panic so you can load it again for different network?

Give it a try and find out. Save any work beforehand. It never KP's when I tried to unload but wouldn't unload.

This version does not load for me, loading kext fails.

Code:
/tmp/AppleIntelWiFi.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) not loadable (reason unspecified); check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8)

The previous version from April loads just fine.

Did you check the logs for any errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back