1. put the appleintelWifi.kext to your desktop
2. open terminal
3. Type cd ~/desktop
4. secondly sudo chown -R root:wheel *.kext
5. then sudo chmod -R 755 *.kext
6. at least sudo kextload -v *.kext

sorry for my bad English
this isn't my native language

Unfortunately that's your specific condition.The script I've written doesn't do anything special just follows the instructions given on the first page and makes the kext load and ready.I use the exact same script and it works just fine and it worked fine in your case no error related to the operations.Your specific problem is on the kextload.So please Google the error see if you can find anything.But I think it could be also the kext isn't compatible with your setup currently.I'm not sure by the way just search for answers about your error.
I've fixed, now I see all the wi-fi networks but I can't connect to them.
Thank you!

I've fixed, now I see all the wi-fi networks but I can't connect to them.
Thank you!

hey how did you fixed it? I have the same Libkern error?
Thanks

Hello,

I am new to hackintosh, when I install this intel kext, I have got this error

sudo kextload /tmp/*.kext

/tmp/AppleIntelWiFi.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) authentication failure (file ownership/permissions); check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

How can I overcome this error plz.

For me it worked only the first time, second and all other times make my pc get panic. I'm sad that project was deleted :( , hope that is just a temporary decision

hey how did you fixed it? I have the same Libkern error?
Thanks
I've deleted the old Kext and download it another time, after all I've followed the istructions and it works!

I've deleted the old Kext and download it another time, after all I've followed the istructions and it works!
Great, will try today. Thanks.

Can this work with Intel 7265 AC?

After restarting, I connected to Wi-Fi but at the same time it restarted and I no longer let it start with bootclover. Any solution for this? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back